ADVERTISEMENT

Who are we running in 2024?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
If Trump runs, everybody else will be scared to run, so we'll be left with this liberal thing until 2028, which more than likely, I'll be dead by then. Who else do we have that can win, assuming no rampant cheating is involved?

Keep seeing the same stiffs trotted out as potential candidates. Is there another Bush that will be running, or did Jeb put an end to the Bush thing? That guy shriveled up when Trump went after him, so he wouldn't have been a good President anyways.

Probably should just run a female, but probably needs to be a colored woman. Do we have any on the bench to put in? Is Nikki considered a colored woman? I like that woman out in Dakota, but she would need to impress all the rednecks to get enough votes.

I like Nikki and the woman governor of South Dakota. I think Nikki is not considered colored because she is a Republican. If she were a Democrat she would 100% be considered colored and a real minority. The governor of South Dakota is appealing but can she win? Of course there is DeSantis who freaks mask wearing libs out tremendously. They are so scared of him they have to secretly go to Florida.

I am guessing Trump is the front runner. They will make sure he doesn't win again.

Need Joe Manchin to switch parties and then have him run.
I think Joe would switch parties but, he is worried about his family's legacy being Democrats.. He really has no home left over there with the nut jobs. He would be a legend if he switched, I just don't think he will. I figured it out in 1988 that there was no place for me with the nut jobs of the Democrats. You could see it coming then.

Need Joe Manchin to switch parties and then have him run.
Figure at some point, WV will be naming buildings and schools after Joe. Should have already had a road or two named after A. James. He's the only politician I know that went up Scrabble Creek Holler and campaigned. Wore the big hat and talked for 30 minutes. I would have voted for A. James, but I was only 12 at the time.

Figure at some point, WV will be naming buildings and schools after Joe. Should have already had a road or two named after A. James. He's the only politician I know that went up Scrabble Creek Holler and campaigned. Wore the big hat and talked for 30 minutes. I would have voted for A. James, but I was only 12 at the time.
A. James Manchin was quite a character and a showman. The guy knew how to work the media - just colorful as hell.

Think if Biden gets too old or out of it by then and the Democrats end up running Manchin. Manchin could beat all their kooks again in the primary.

It would be tough, but I'd still probably have to vote against him. I can only vote Republican in the General Election. That's the rule. They don't do anything to advance conservatism when they win, but just out of the spirit of the false promise of it, I vote for them anyway.

I kind of think Biden's gonna blow it badly and Trump will be Grover Cleveland.

Reactions: i am herdman
The best candidate is Ron Desantis from FL. He is everything that Trump is and an improvement on him.

Think if Biden gets too old or out of it by then and the Democrats end up running Manchin. Manchin could beat all their kooks again in the primary.

It would be tough, but I'd still probably have to vote against him. I can only vote Republican in the General Election. That's the rule. They don't do anything to advance conservatism when they win, but just out of the spirit of the false promise of it, I vote for them anyway.

I kind of think Biden's gonna blow it badly and Trump will be Grover Cleveland.
Manchin has a problem. His last election in WV was fairly close. He knows if he goes down this far left place the Dems are he could very well lose his Senate seat. Looked it up and he only won by 19,000 votes in 2018. He could get flipped if he goes down that far left stuff.

Not sure he could beat the Dems running for President in a primary. He is not going to appeal to libs in California, New York, etc.

Manchin has to be damn near 70. Why would anybody even want to be in public office? Saw he has a really expensive car on TV last month, and the kooks were trying to block him from leaving the parking lot. Then there's that big boat I saw a few times. Figure with all that money, why not build a nice house up there at Sutton Lake or Summersville Lake and float around all day.

Manchin has to be damn near 70. Why would anybody even want to be in public office? Saw he has a really expensive car on TV last month, and the kooks were trying to block him from leaving the parking lot. Then there's that big boat I saw a few times. Figure with all that money, why not build a nice house up there at Sutton Lake or Summersville Lake and float around all day.
Has to be a power trip for some of these guys. I am in my 50's and I can't imagine doing that in my 70s or 80s. What for?

Probably becomes all you know. I can't imagine ever really retiring and never doing anything again.

They asked Bear Bryant what would happen after he retired from coaching. Said he'd be dead in a week. He was off by a month.

Probably becomes all you know. I can't imagine ever really retiring and never doing anything again.

They asked Bear Bryant what would happen after he retired from coaching. Said he'd be dead in a week. He was off by a month.
He died pretty quickly. Killed him not coaching. Can you imagine that?

Yeah, they said he had a heart attack.

I don't know what he did, but if I had no purpose at all left in life I would try to find some decent way of getting it over with. Probably not guns, bridge, etc., but just politely starve away or something.

There has to be something to always do though. Even if no one would hire me, I'd just pretend that I am the Wal Mart greeter or the store manager or something. If there's no work, I'll just make it up.

Fake work like I try to fake eat. Hopefully I'm more successful in fake working.

Doing nothing though and just leisurely aimlessly loafing forever? Don't have the nerves for it.

My grandparents knew A. James. It’s not really a secret that he played for the other team, and I’m not talking politics.

It’s going to be Elderly White Guy vs Elderly White Guy.
normally I would agree with you on this. However I'm not so sure what 2024 will look like. I don't see Trump in the race . He still had a visible, vocal following but the silent majority are tired of him and his childish antics and want him to go build a social media company that can keep Twitter honest. On the Democrat side I would say their go to person (Ze/Zir) is still yet to emerge . Like Obama did in 2012. I would guess it will be anyone but an old white guy. Hey I've been wrong before, just my thought from where I sit.

There's just nobody else and nobody left.

Other than Trump and Biden, it's nothing but either losers or kooks that are way too stupid. Biden is looking more kooky by the day. Trump may be the only one left who can even do the job at all, even though he caved to the masks last time.

If Trump was still in there, gas would be a lot cheaper and shelves would be stocked. Someone would be in charge and make shit happen. We've got nothing now but a tackling dummy, more like tackling mummy from the latest pictures they're showing.

There's just nobody else and nobody left.

Other than Trump and Biden, it's nothing but either losers or kooks that are way too stupid. Biden is looking more kooky by the day. Trump may be the only one left who can even do the job at all, even though he caved to the masks last time.

If Trump was still in there, gas would be a lot cheaper and shelves would be stocked. Someone would be in charge and make shit happen. We've got nothing now but a tackling dummy, more like tackling mummy from the latest pictures they're showing.
You're an idiot.

Well, I'd like to learn how not to be one. But you won't tell it just like Rihanna won't teach me how to be a Scientologist unless I buy books.

Books that I can get online pdfs of for free.

I lied about not being told about how not to be an idiot.

To not be an idiot requires liking the masks, liking the shots, liking Joe Biden, MSNBC, whatever else. It's too hard. I don't like any of that stuff. Biden was all right, but $3 gas?

That's one thing I really can't like. High gas. I must drive a lot and when I'm not driving I often just like to sit in the car and let it idle. It's the only place I can keep warm when it's cold. I'm fat now, but still my body's messed up from when I wasn't. When it gets below 80, I really am still cold a lot.

Here's the part you lied about....

"Well, I'd like to learn how not to be one."

Well whatever it is I can't see God, can't stand to wear masks and don't want to pay $3 a gallon for gas.

I'll have to make the best of it. I did well enough, did what I wanted. Just trying to ease my way into the coffin and avoid as much aggravation as I can.

I'm a sniveling idiot though. I like that, because it's true.

But who's running in 2024? Biden and Trump as long as they're still alive. There's just nobody else. It's extremely difficult to find anyone for this or pretty much any job at all anymore.

Biden was latching on to some young boy where the tornado hit the other day. Damn dude is like a magnet towards kids.

Reactions: Jartard
Posting under the board name of KyMUfan does.

More deflection. Answer this question then. Is smelling young girls' hair or pinching their nipples a qualifying factor for being a pervtard?

More deflection. Answer this question then. Is smelling young girls' hair or pinching their nipples a qualifying factor for being a pervtard?
No, I'm calling YOU a liar.... and idiot, because you can't comprehend what Pfizer stated.

A. James Manchin was quite a character and a showman. The guy knew how to work the media - just colorful as hell.
I was once invited with a group to his office. Several weeks later, I received an envelope with a fancy certificate naming me a “Commodor of the State of West Virginia.” A. James sent similar certificates to thousands as a marketing gimmick. Still have mine.

Reactions: Chevy1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT