ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Coming to Watch FIU Game?

A program is not just one man. It’s everything and everyone

Sad

Well, why don't you go tell that to the AD when you see him. It is not about one man and not about him either. That AD told the MU fans at one time to check their egos at the door. Maybe he should take his own lesson.

Yeah, AP - but it starts at the top. And no matter the end product of the whole, there is but one to be showered in praise or roasted for failure....
Do you agree with that premise?

The reason why I do not believe that in sports is long after those people at the top are gone... me, you and everyone else is still going to be here.

So, In essence, we are a part of the building or destruction as well. And pulling money and support is going to mean we don’t have what we all want in the future.

Granted, I could make good points all day long and 95 percent of people tell me to put down the green glasses and kool aid, etc.

I can’t fix everyone, or anyone for that matter I guess.

Go Herd!!

The reason why I do not believe that in sports is long after those people at the top are gone... me, you and everyone else is still going to be here.

So, In essence, we are a part of the building or destruction as well. And pulling money and support is going to mean we don’t have what we all want in the future.

Granted, I could make good points all day long and 95 percent of people tell me to put down the green glasses and kool aid, etc.

I can’t fix everyone, or anyone for that matter I guess.

Go Herd!!

You were preaching this same malarkey when Snyder was our coach.

I have to agree with extra - you never seem to be able to allow reality into your arguments. It seems there is no bottom for you - blindly support the program, then eventually when a change is made, yell The King is dead......long live the King!! Most on here can’t fathom that level of fandom - me included.....

Snyder was a personal thing. And yes. Took it way to far. Totally agree. I have no personal attachment to Doc at all. I think he has our football team in a very good spot. The “fire doc” things are far from warranted.

Snyder was a personal thing. And yes. Took it way to far. Totally agree. I have no personal attachment to Doc at all. I think he has our football team in a very good spot. The “fire doc” things are far from warranted.
what very good spot? He has one conference championship in a decade. He has the most humiliating losses in our stadium history. He just lost to an upstart program with no history which cost us the lead in the division. What good spot?

You act as if we are one of the worse teams in America

You act like we are predicted dead last every year and get blown out week in and week out.

You act like we embarrass ourselves every time we go out onto the field.

You act as if we are one of the worse teams in America

You act like we are predicted dead last every year and get blown out week in and week out.

You act like we embarrass ourselves every time we go out onto the field.
Dude, I want Marshall to win the conference and be a Top 25 team. I want Marshall to try to get a big bowl game. 8-4 and finishing second doesn't do squat for most of us fans anymore. The program is stagnant. It is going to need a ventilator before long. The path we are on is boring and stale. It is mediocre. We are an under performer which is concerning.

Snyder was a personal thing. And yes. Took it way to far. Totally agree.

Fair enough.

I think he has our football team in a very good spot.

Compared to what?? I can't speak for anyone else, but it's rare that I get excited to watch Herd football. Under Chaump, Donnan and Pruett I used to believe we had a chance to win each game we played. Now I never know which team is going to show up, the one that has the talent, or the one that doesn't seem to have a game plan. And for that reason I have intentionally put an emotional distance between myself and the football program. I neither have high expectations, nor do I get upset when reasonable expectations are not met. I would love to have the excitement of those former years back again, but I quit holding my breath when the last 2 coaches were hired. Neither had "it".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT