ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Coming to Watch FIU Game?

The crowd for the FIU game will make the La Tech crowd last week look like a near sellout. As was stated above it will be announced at 19k even though there will be less than 10k in the stadium

Found is currently Up 13-0 on miami, if they hold on they will have a winning record coming into next week. If that happens I don’t like our chances

Considering FIU just beat Miami (the real one), I'm afraid to think about how much Butch Davis is going to embarrass Doc next Saturday.

Do I want to witness that in person?

The crowd for the FIU game will make the La Tech crowd last week look like a near sellout. As was stated above it will be announced at 19k even though there will be less than 10k in the stadium

Vanderbilt of the "mighty" SEC, had 19,000 and change today to watch their titanic clash with the Southern Conference's ETSU, Think we can top it?

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Well we are either going to finish 7-5 or 8-4. We will play in a December bowl and IF we win MH will give Doc an extension. Appears the only way to make a change in the FB staff is make a change with the AD BUT like DD - MH is a son of Marshall who is revered by many both on this board and off. IMO nothing is going to change. We have another winning season (record) and we will play in some bowl. Then we repeat it again next year.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Butch Davis: “Coach, we are bowl eligible, but I am worried because my guys are 0-4 on the road this season....sure would like to build up their confidence for our bowl game....”
Doc: “Well just come on up! Always happy to help a conference mate. I’ll just coach my usual, passive, low energy game plan....”
Butch: “Shore do appreciate you, Coach!”

FIU played & won their super bowl last night. I’ll be surprised if they bring that same type of game into Huntington.

But when it comes to us, nothing surprises me. If we win or lose by three TDs, neither would surprise me.

Im coming because I want to use my tickets one last time and Huntington is a convenient holiday halfway point between where I live in NC and family in PA...

As for the game, who the heck knows anymore. I stood in the rain and cold for four hours to watch MU play the most inept offensive football I can remember (it was Snyder years bad, or worse) at Charlotte. Maybe at least this week the good Lord will show me a little favor and spare us the miserable weather.

You think there was less than 10k at that game? Surely you are just using this platform to pile on. Right. Because that’s ridiculous.

If the weather turns out to be 52 and raining (as its predicted right now) every season ticket holder in attendance should get to call an offensive play.

Reactions: Herdmeister
You think there was less than 10k at that game? Surely you are just using this platform to pile on. Right. Because that’s ridiculous.
I didn't say there were less than 10k at La Tech. I said there may be less than 10k at FIU

I didn't say there were less than 10k at La Tech. I said there may be less than 10k at FIU

Ok. I misread that. My apologies

However. If and that is a big IF there is less than 10k at this game to watch a 7-4 team try to make it to the cusa championship game. Then that is sad. Very sad. And none of those that miss should ever knock on the other “programs” we have in cusa because that will make us no better than any of them

Reactions: Herdmeister
Ok. I misread that. My apologies

However. If and that is a big IF there is less than 10k at this game to watch a 7-4 team try to make it to the cusa championship game. Then that is sad. Very sad. And none of those that miss should ever knock on the other “programs” we have in cusa because that will make us no better than any of them
We are not better than them and that is the issue. The program need a shot of energy. It is on life support

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT