ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't your orange jesus

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
come up with the $455 million bond in the NY case?? That's less than 6% of what he told you thicket of idiots he is worth.

Let's say I am worth $1,200,000, but have to post a cash bond of $250,000.00 for the entire value. I have a $350,000 home, two vehicles worth $100,000, $600,000 in financial investments, and the balance in cash. Should I have to sell off my assets or withdraw from my investments, just to appeal an unjust ruling by those out to lock me up?

This is a flagrant injustice by the Biden justice department.

Idiot

Reactions: ohio herd
Let's say I am worth $1,200,000, but have to post a cash bond of $250,000.00 for the entire value. I have a $350,000 home, two vehicles worth $100,000, $600,000 in financial investments, and the balance in cash. Should I have to sell off my assets or withdraw from my investments, just to appeal an unjust ruling by those out to lock me up?

Idiot
This has nothing to do with bidens doj. This is a New York State issue

come up with the $455 million bond in the NY case?? That's less than 6% of what he told you thicket of idiots he is worth.

Are you a complete moron?

Even if he did no lawyer in their right mind(nor client) would just do it.

Idiot
It’s also an 8th amendment issue.

The other issue is bonds are normally issued to ensure victims can be paid. There is no victim in this case.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
No. But you are a lifetime member of the Thicket of Idiots Cult.

You either come up with the bond, or your stuff goes on the auction block. That's your choices. Idiot.
The bond is ridiculous. Nobody in their right mind would instantly agree to it. How many people would have that kind of bond? Ugghh nobody in all likelihood.

The bond is ridiculous. Nobody in their right mind would instantly agree to it. How many people would have that kind of bond? Ugghh nobody in all likelihood.
None of your options include "agreeing" with it. Idiot. You either come up with the bond, or your stuff goes on the auction block. That's your choices. Idiot.

None of your options include "agreeing" with it. Idiot. You either come up with the bond, or your stuff goes on the auction block. That's your choices. Idiot.
You do realize there are appeals and processes? We still live in America for now? I know you want one party dictatorial rule but, for now we have a system.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
extradumbass is a complete dumbass. The case will get dropped on appeals. It has no merit and no victims. Of course he isn't going to get a fair trial in "hate Trump, get Trump" blue states and cities and extradumbass believes he should be stripped of all his worth, even if he's proven innocent. It's a witch hunt and extradumbass wants Trump off the ballot. He's a scared. little, dumbass.

Last edited:
extradumbass is a complete dumbass. The case will get dropped on appeals. It has no merit and no victims. Of course he isn't going to get a fair trial in "hate Trump, get Trump" blue states and cities and extradumbass believe he should be stripped of all his worth, even if he's proven innocent. It's a witch hun and extradumbass wants Trump off the ballot. He's a scared. little, dumbass.
Exactly, they did everything they could to keep him off the ballot. That is what they cared about.

Nobody is going to post a $450 million bond nor is a bonding agency going to do it.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
extradumbass is a complete dumbass. The case will get dropped on appeals. It has no merit and no victims. Of course he isn't going to get a fair trial in "hate Trump, get Trump" blue states and cities and extradumbass believes he should be stripped of all his worth, even if he's proven innocent. It's a witch hunt and extradumbass wants Trump off the ballot. He's a scared. little, dumbass.
You can't appeal until bond is paid.

^^^^^^^^^

That's equal justice for you.

AAD with a grudge takes you to court.

The judge makes a unilateral decision that you owe $$ that almost 0 Americans have.

Then state you can't appeal the decision unless you pay the outrageous amount.

Sounds like equal justice to me.

Not sure anyone in the world would just roll over and say yehh here is $455 million.
Handing over $455 million or a secured bond is the only way he gets to appeal. So absolutely he should be doing anything (legal) in his power to do so. Otherwise he loses $455 million no matter what.

So yeah, anyone in the world that isn't giving up is going to do it...or try to do it.

Handing over $455 million or a secured bond is the only way he gets to appeal. So absolutely he should be doing anything (legal) in his power to do so. Otherwise he loses $455 million no matter what.

So yeah, anyone in the world that isn't giving up is going to do it...or try to do it.
This has never happened before, that I am aware of. It is all a rigged show.

Reactions: 30CAT
This is all by design. The largest, by a mile, fine on a private company over a law that has never been used for these type charges, and no complaint of fraud or damage filed by anyone.

And extra showing he has no grasp of the concept of net worth, liquidity, or finance in general. Even Mark Cuban, a man who hates Trump, defended him on this. It’s a cash grab not designed or based in any way on justice but a punitive attack by political actors.

Why should Trump sell real estate etc just to come up with bond money for appeal. Seems like a violation of the 8th amendment and due process clause. This would likely be different if there was a victim but there isn’t a victim to pay in this case.

Reactions: ohio herd
Why should Trump sell real estate etc just to come up with bond money for appeal.
The word for the day is supersedeas. Again, there is a very good reason why this exists: so appellants do not blow, hide, hell maybe burn their assets to avoid paying judgement when the appeal fails.

And he doesn't have to sell property if he has the cash. Nor would he have to sell property if even a single bond company trusted him. There's some irony in inflating the value of assets, getting caught, and then bond companies likely don't trust the states values of assets as collateral.

He could also mortgage properties to raise the cash, if he wasn't already leveraged to the tits.
violation of the 8th amendment
I see you did not read my earlier reply to you.

and due process clause
Due process does not mean a result you agree with, as many a jailhouse lawyer has discovered.

The word for the day is supersedeas. Again, there is a very good reason why this exists: so appellants do not blow, hide, hell maybe burn their assets to avoid paying judgement when the appeal fails.

And he doesn't have to sell property if he has the cash. Nor would he have to sell property if even a single bond company trusted him. There's some irony in inflating the value of assets, getting caught, and then bond companies likely don't trust the states values of assets as collateral.

He could also mortgage properties to raise the cash, if he wasn't already leveraged to the tits.

I see you did not read my earlier reply to you.

Due process does not mean a result you agree with, as many a jailhouse lawyer has discovered.
Outside of New York City court room Letitia James will also have to answer for her inherent bias to the case. She publicly ran a campaign vowing to get trump. That campaign is a poison pill in the pursuit of equal Justice and presumed innocence.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
And extra showing he has no grasp of the concept of net worth, liquidity, or finance in general.
You're showing how stupid you're willing to go in defending your orange jesus. When is the last time you couldn't come up with 6% of your net worth in cash??

Outside of New York City court room Letitia James will also have to answer for her inherent bias to the case. She publicly ran a campaign vowing to get trump. That campaign is a poison pill in the pursuit of equal Justice and presumed innocence.
None of this has anything to do with you not knowing what supersedeas is, that the 8th Amendment doesn't apply in this case, and that this case was due processed out the ass.

But let me ask you this: if a prosecutor ran on a campaign of going after organized crime or drug lords, would that be a poison pill? Or if a Congressman ran on a campaign of impeaching Joe Biden, should they abstain from voting should that come up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT