ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do You Excuse This

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Two days ago, Trump told Fox News that he never said “lock her up” regarding Clinton and claimed that it was just “the people” who said that.

He clearly knows that the majority of his supporters are stupid and uneducated, so he can lie to them without repercussion. But you few educated deplorables: Why do you constantly support his lies?

Skip to the 3:40 mark:

The alternatives are far worse and sinister.

The govt no longer works for the people. It is in feed the beast mode. It serves itself.

Trump is not perfect and he has flaws. But, he is not from that world on protect the machine. Our system is broken and we are the pawns.

The govt no longer works for the people. It is in feed the beast mode. It serves itself.

Trump is not perfect and he has flaws. But, he is not from that world on protect the machine. Our system is broken and we are the pawns.
You exist in an alternative America.

So you’re fine with him constantly lying to you?

You exist in an alternative America.
Did your govt lie about WMD's in Iraq? Did they lie about Vietnam? Did they lie to you about Afghanistan being able to stand on its own? Do you agree with the Patriot Act?

Reactions: 30CAT
As I stated, he is man. Flawed like all men. he is better than what is in DC. You think all that massive organization that is bloated is full of all great people looking out out for the country and the people?

Did your govt lie about WMD's in Iraq? Did they lie about Vietnam? Did they lie to you about Afghanistan being able to stand on its own? Do you agree with the Patriot Act?
Did your orange jesus lie 30,000 times in 4 years?

May twice, maybe 31,000, maybe 20,000. I don't know how many times. There is probably not a politician in DC who has never told a lie. But, what I do know is that he is from outside that arena. They hate it. It is an threat to them. It is not just about Trump(you could make his name Smith) and it is a threat to them. DC is a machine. it exists to take care of itself now. They will do anything to protect it. It is full of corruption.

Let me ask you this. Do you think we know the full truth about 9/11? Do you think they have hidden anything there(across different presidents and parties, different congresses, senates, etc.). Has the USA ever manipulated an election somewhere in the world? Did they ever test nuclear weapons near people? JFK assassination? That happened in the early 60's. Why are parts still classified?

Lol...Wait a minute. You're actually asking people, who currently support Trump, if they are okay with his constant lying? Now THAT'S freaking rich! 😂 😂 😂

Who are you supporting again? Like I mentioned. The ignorance of you bleaters is derived from hatred and party-loyalty. You don't see what is truly important. It's a game to you all.

"My team must win at all cost, America be damned!" - Bleaters across America

Last edited:
May twice, maybe 31,000, maybe 20,000. I don't know how many times. There is probably not a politician in DC who has never told a lie. But, what I do know is that he is from outside that arena. They hate it. It is an threat to them. It is not just about Trump(you could make his name Smith) and it is a threat to them. DC is a machine. it exists to take care of itself now. They will do anything to protect it. It is full of corruption.

Let me ask you this. Do you think we know the full truth about 9/11? Do you think they have hidden anything there(across different presidents and parties, different congresses, senates, etc.). Has the USA ever manipulated an election somewhere in the world? Did they ever test nuclear weapons near people? JFK assassination? That happened in the early 60's. Why are parts still classified?
You're a conspiracy theory believing Godless lying idiot trumptard sore loser.

The WH had to issue 9 revisions to a 15 minute Biden speech just a week ago. Nine lies in 15 minutes.

I don’t care about any of that though, I care what they do, not what they say. How many times has Biden said he can’t do anything about the border, only congress can? I would guess hundreds of times. Now he’s doing an EO which means that was 100s of lies the way you count them on Trump. Again, I’m glad he is just finally doing something even if it’s only a desperation move at this point and he will undo it if re-elected.

How many times has Biden said he can’t do anything about the border, only congress can? I would guess hundreds of times. Now he’s doing an EO which means that was 100s of lies the way you count them on Trump. Again, I’m glad he is just finally doing something even if it’s only a desperation move at this point and he will undo it if re-elected.
How many times do I have to dumb this down for you? He's doing the same thing Trump attempted and failed at doing. The courts immediately shot down Trump's same attempts.

He needs Congress to act on it, which he tried, but which the Republicans refused.

Again, I’m glad he is just finally doing something even if it’s only a desperation move at this point and he will undo it if re-elected.

He's not doing anything. Mass deportations and border lockdowns would be doing something. Still allowing almost 1 million illegals into the country every year, not counting getaways is doing absolutely nothing. Nothing will change and only get worse, if Pedo-Joe remains.

How many times do I have to dumb this down for you? He's doing the same thing Trump attempted and failed at doing. The courts immediately shot down Trump's same attempts.

He needs Congress to act on it, which he tried, but which the Republicans refused.

Like Remain in Mexico? Deportations? Building a wall? No catch and release? As I said, thank God Republicans refused. Allowing over 3.6 million illegals into our country every year is a terrible idea. Are you intelligent? Do you not see how that is bad for the country?

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
Like Remain in Mexico? Deportations? Building a wall? No catch and release? As I said, thank God Republicans refused. Allowing over 3.6 million illegals into our country every year is a terrible idea. Are you intelligent? Do you not see how that is bad for the country?
Moron, if an immigrant claims asylum, the legal process to deport them is YEARS at this point. In other words, Congress needs to allocate resources for it to be done more efficiently legallly.

Immigrants can claim asylum at any point. They don't have to be at a point of entry. So they can cross illegally and still claim asylum. Walls don't work in most cases. I proved that years ago with Trump's hysterically absurd plan and waste of money that Mexicans mocked (and which they didn't pay for, regardless of how any times Trump promised they would).

Moron, if an immigrant claims asylum, the legal process to deport them is YEARS at this point. In other words, Congress needs to allocate resources for it to be done more efficiently legallly.

Immigrants can claim asylum at any point. They don't have to be at a point of entry. So they can cross illegally and still claim asylum. Walls don't work in most cases. I proved that years ago with Trump's hysterically absurd plan and waste of money that Mexicans mocked (and which they didn't pay for, regardless of how any times Trump promised they would).
Then why do the elites live in gated communities?

Moron, if an immigrant claims asylum, the legal process to deport them is YEARS at this point.

Dumbass, you can't just claim asylum. You must also be GRANTED asylum. If you're GRANTED asylum, you MAY be allowed to stay in the country, as it processes your application for asylum.

I proved that years ago with Trump's hysterically absurd plan and waste of money that Mexicans mocked (and which they didn't pay for, regardless of how any times Trump promised they would).

What did you think when Pedo-Joe resumed construction of the wall in 2023? Did you bitch about it? The wall isn't ridiculous. It was only a bad idea because it was Trump's idea. Bleaters bitched because the Democrat party told them to bitch.

Dumbass, you can't just claim asylum. You must also be GRANTED asylum. If you're GRANTED asylum, you MAY be allowed to stay in the country, as it processes your application for asylum.

Uhh, yeah, moron. What exactly did you say that refuted my comment?

Then why do the elites live in gated communities?
You're trying to compare gated neighborhoods which are either guarded 24 hours per day or are within a very short response time to thousands of miles of a wall which simply cannot be monitored 24 hours per day and have an hour response time? Brilliant.

One can't claim asylum and expect to remain in our country. Opposite of what you said. If they cross illegally, they broke our law and can be deported immediately. If they come in seeking border agents or at a port of entry and claim asylum, they can stay unil processed. If they break a law before court, they are to be deported immediately. So in other words, crossing our border by sneaking in, being caught and then claiming asylum? No sir. It doesn't work that way.

You're trying to compare gated neighborhoods which are either guarded 24 hours per day or are within a very short response time to thousands of miles of a wall which simply cannot be monitored 24 hours per day and have an hour response time? Brilliant.
It does keep people out

One can't claim asylum and expect to remain in our country. Opposite of what you said.
It's not opposite of what I said. You're just trying to argue something that was never mentioned.

So in other words, crossing our border by sneaking in, being caught and then claiming asylum? No sir. It doesn't work that way.
It absolutely does work that way. Crispy Lips, you are ruining this board and wasting my time by constantly thinking you know what the fvck you are talking about. It is completely legal and very common for people to enter illegally, get caught, then claim asylum, and go through the entire asylum hearing process.

Like most things you post about on here, you have no fvcking clue what you're talking about.

It absolutely does work that way. Crispy Lips, you are ruining this board and wasting my time by constantly thinking you know what the fvck you are talking about. It is completely legal and very common for people to enter illegally, get caught, then claim asylum, and go through the entire asylum hearing process.

Like most things you post about on here, you have no fvcking clue what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You can't enter illegally, run from law enforcement, then claim asylum...well...you can, but you won't be granted asylum, unless you're not enforcing our laws, like Pedo-Joe and the gang.

You're ruining the board by whining and getting your tears all over the place, diaperarm2.

The WH had to issue 9 revisions to a 15 minute Biden speech just a week ago. Nine lies in 15 minutes.

I don’t care about any of that though, I care what they do, not what they say. How many times has Biden said he can’t do anything about the border, only congress can? I would guess hundreds of times. Now he’s doing an EO which means that was 100s of lies the way you count them on Trump. Again, I’m glad he is just finally doing something even if it’s only a desperation move at this point and he will undo it if re-elected.
Your orange jesus averaged over 20 lies per day for 4 years.

You can't enter illegally, run from law enforcement, then claim asylum...well...you can, but you won't be granted asylum, unless you're not enforcing our laws, like Pedo-Joe and the gang.
Well, now you're changing your argument. Why be dishonest?

This is what you originally said:
So in other words, crossing our border by sneaking in, being caught and then claiming asylum? No sir. It doesn't work that way.
It absolutely does work that way. An immigrant can submit a defense application for asylum after being removal proceedings have started. Regardless of where in the country they are, if removal proceedings have been enacted on them, they can submit a defense application. They can be without legal documents, in violation of their immigration status, snuck over illegally, or already been denied asylum at the end of the affirmative process, and they can still claim and be granted asylum.

Again, like most things, you have no idea what you're talking about, and I am having to waste time correcting and educating you like this is 2006 all over again.

Well, now you're changing your argument. Why be dishonest?

This is what you originally said:

It absolutely does work that way. An immigrant can submit a defense application for asylum after being removal proceedings have started. Regardless of where in the country they are, if removal proceedings have been enacted on them, they can submit a defense application. They can be without legal documents, in violation of their immigration status, snuck over illegally, or already been denied asylum at the end of the affirmative process, and they can still claim and be granted asylum.

Again, like most things, you have no idea what you're talking about, and I am having to waste time correcting and educating you like this is 2006 all over again.

They must be granted asylum. Under a president who honors his oath to our Constitution, they would be deported with no asylum.

Under your thought, a cartel member can claim asylum while trafficking drugs and claim asylum.

You don’t know what you're talking about. I can tell, you're a bleating parrot who has no problem with open borders.

You're just ignorant and out of touch with reality. Like most, leftist elitists.

They must be granted asylum.
What? No, that's wrong. Saying "they must be granted asylum " is completely wrong, and now your dumbass is arguing against your original attempt.

You said they can't sneak across, get "caught," then claim asylum. They absolutely can, and they absolutely can then be granted asylum after doing that.

What? No, that's wrong. Saying "they must be granted asylum " is completely wrong, and now your dumbass is arguing against your original attempt.

You said they can't sneak across, get "caught," then claim asylum. They absolutely can, and they absolutely can then be granted asylum after doing that.

It's not wrong. So you think on their asylum application, it will bode well that they were running and/or hiding from law enforcement?

If they were truly seeking asylum, they would run to law enforcement, not away from them.

Remain in Mexico. I can't wait until that policy is back.

. So you think on their asylum application, it will bode well that they were running and/or hiding from law enforcement?
Nobody said anything about them "running and/or hiding."

If they were truly seeking asylum, they would run to law enforcement, not away from them.
Or they felt they were better off moving to a holler and not having a chance to be sent back to their homeland because of the reason they need asylum.

It's not wrong.
It's entirely wrong. Your statement was and is completely, entirely, absolutely, 100% wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're clueless on this like any other topics you try to make an argument on.

Know your place. Stop wasting my time. Stop posting bullshit and presenting it as factual.

Stop wasting my time. Stop posting bullshit and presenting it as factual.

You think I'm seeking your advice? You reply to my or I reply to your posts. If either of us is wasting our time, it's ourselves.

Pedo-Joe talks bullshit and presents it as factual all the time. How come you don’t have a problem with that?

Here you go, moron. I highlighted the important parts for you to learn:

"A defensive application for asylum occurs when you request asylum as a defense against removal from the United States. For asylum processing to be defensive, you must be in removal proceedings in immigration court with the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

Individuals are generally placed into defensive asylum processing in one of two ways:

• They are referred to an immigration judge by USCIS after they have been determined to be ineligible for asylum at the end of the affirmative asylum process, or
  • They are placed in removal proceedings because they:
    • Were apprehended in the United States or at a U.S. port of entry without proper legal documents or in violation of their immigration status; or
    • Were apprehended by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) trying to enter the United States without proper documentation, were placed in the expedited removal process, and were found to have a credible fear of persecution or torture by an asylum officer. See Questions & Answers: Credible Fear Screenings for more information on the credible fear process.
Immigration judges hear defensive asylum cases in adversarial (courtroom-like) proceedings, as necessary. The judge will hear arguments from both of the following parties:

• You (and your attorney, if represented)
  • The U.S. government, which is represented by an attorney from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
The immigration judge then decides whether you are eligible for asylum. If the immigration judge finds you eligible, they will grant asylum. If the immigration judge finds you ineligible for asylum, they will determine whether you are eligible for any other forms of relief from removal. If the immigration judge finds you ineligible for other forms of relief, they will order you to be removed from the United States. Either party can appeal the immigration judge’s decision."

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status."

Here you go, moron. I highlighted the important parts for you to learn:

"A defensive application for asylum occurs when you request asylum as a defense against removal from the United States. For asylum processing to be defensive, you must be in removal proceedings in immigration court with the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

Individuals are generally placed into defensive asylum processing in one of two ways:

• They are referred to an immigration judge by USCIS after they have been determined to be ineligible for asylum at the end of the affirmative asylum process, or
  • They are placed in removal proceedings because they:
    • Were apprehended in the United States or at a U.S. port of entry without proper legal documents or in violation of their immigration status; or
    • Were apprehended by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) trying to enter the United States without proper documentation, were placed in the expedited removal process, and were found to have a credible fear of persecution or torture by an asylum officer. See Questions & Answers: Credible Fear Screenings for more information on the credible fear process.
Immigration judges hear defensive asylum cases in adversarial (courtroom-like) proceedings, as necessary. The judge will hear arguments from both of the following parties:

• You (and your attorney, if represented)
  • The U.S. government, which is represented by an attorney from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
The immigration judge then decides whether you are eligible for asylum. If the immigration judge finds you eligible, they will grant asylum. If the immigration judge finds you ineligible for asylum, they will determine whether you are eligible for any other forms of relief from removal. If the immigration judge finds you ineligible for other forms of relief, they will order you to be removed from the United States. Either party can appeal the immigration judge’s decision."

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status."

So if you aren’t granted asylum, you are deported, unless Pedo-Joe is president.

No argument here.

Can't wait for remain in Mexico.

Courts shot down what? Was the wall being built despite the dems doing everything to block it? Did Remain in Mexico get negotiated and enacted? The the courts overturn doing away with catch and release?

If the courts shot done all the things Trump did on the border why did Biden waste his time writing EOs to rescind all those successful tools Trump put in place?

Courts shot down what? Was the wall being built despite the dems doing everything to block it? Did Remain in Mexico get negotiated and enacted? The the courts overturn doing away with catch and release?

If the courts shot done all the things Trump did on the border why did Biden waste his time writing EOs to rescind all those successful tools Trump put in place?
The comment was in response to your comment about this particular EO. This particular EO is doing the same thing that Trump tried that was shot down. That has nothing to do with the waste of a wall, remain-in-Mexico, or catch-and-release.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT