ADVERTISEMENT

Why we can't win wars and why we have no business in them right now.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
This is real. ANd, it is a disgrace. Not because someone is gay. But, this is the military now and this is pathetic. They spend time on this

285292557_394488216060199_7258212084994788960_n.jpg

Last edited:
Look a the sloppiness and waste of time that it is. Really, how does this win wars? How does it make their traning better? How does this prepare us for a near peer threat? Any accountability for the debacle in Afghanistan last year?

Why are they witholding awards and decorations from soldiers and Marines.

There have been no persons, military or civilian, held accountable for Afghanistan. So, the admin must feel that it was a good operation.

The guy sure changed it and said come up with what he thought would be the easiest thing to do, while it ****ed our troops and allies.

Reactions: Jartard
Yes but he sure as hell thought it was a good plan and signed off on it.
Can’t see the idiots response, but the POTUS doesn’t do financial planning, isn’t a Dr, isn’t a gun expert, has no training in mental health, isn’t a logistics expert, isn’t into construction….so can he pass the buck on all of those things too?

Reactions: WVUSerg
Can’t see the idiots response, but the POTUS doesn’t do financial planning, isn’t a Dr, isn’t a gun expert, has no training in mental health, isn’t a logistics expert, isn’t into construction….so can he pass the buck on all of those things too?
You're a lying idiot.

Ask the Ignored Idiot why he blames Bush for Iraq if the military is the one doing all the planning?
I don't blame W for how the war went. I blame him for lying to get into iraq and then not getting out. That's policy, not military planning. Idiot.

Policy is giving up a secondary airport, setting a firm date even if people hang onto the planes going down the runway, not allowing additional troops to push the perimter out causing 13 service member to die. No sending reinforcements to alleviate such problems. that's policy.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
We all know what happened. The polticians in the Mush admin approved what they thought was the best for them politically not was the best plan. They told the military to make that plan. Even when it went bad they would not allow the military to change or adapt the plan. It backfired. And, it could have been much much worse and it about was.

Policy is giving up a secondary airport, setting a firm date even if people hang onto the planes going down the runway, not allowing additional troops to push the perimter out causing 13 service member to die. No sending reinforcements to alleviate such problems. that's policy.
That's military planning failure.

^^^^hating on the USMC for adhering to the principles of the US Constitution.

Veterans get a day, LGBTQ gets a month. Yeah, I'm showing a lot of hate by illustrating that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT