ADVERTISEMENT

Why?

Logic would dictats that if fans matter and can cause positive changes, then lack of fan support will cause negative changes.

Logically you can’t say that fans don’t matter. But also “fans are what college football is about”

I don’t recall having this discussion back when we were playing for championships. Now that we can’t compete for a championship it’s a hot topic for debate. The common denominator here is losing in the manner in which we do. Add that to the fact that the AD and coaching staff, the moderator of this board treat the casual fan like a second rate citizen and you have your answer why fans are turning away. You can’t publicly state that if you’re not giving enough your opinion doesn’t matter, the board mod openly states this as well. In addition if you don’t attend games you shouldn’t have an opinion. And when you lose more games in 3 seasons at home than any coach has done here the past 25-30 years you’re going to have a fan problem. I’m not sure why this is so difficult for some to figure out.

I never stated that you shouldn’t have an opinion. And yep you are 100% right on with the failings of the administration. I still think our fans are partly responsible but we can agree to disagree on that.

My entire point is that most programs in the country are secretive about their injury report. Why do you act like this is part of docs war on fans? He’s doing what most other college football coaches do.

I never stated that you shouldn’t have an opinion. And yep you are 100% right on with the failings of the administration. I still think our fans are partly responsible but we can agree to disagree on that.

My entire point is that most programs in the country are secretive about their injury report. Why do you act like this is part of docs war on fans? He’s doing what most other college football coaches do.

I don’t care so much about the injury report as you or most do. But if you add that to the long laundry list of things that fans have been irritated about lately it’s a topic that’s going to be brought up with them

Basketball seems to be the answer!
Lots of Transparency!!
Attendance is growing!!
Maybe Mike H. Can get Coach Dan to give some P.R. classes !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT