ADVERTISEMENT

Wiener Starbucks Employee

"This person is only working 25 hours a week, at a Starbucks, while taking liberal arts classes that will help prepare for a future career at Starbucks.

A snowflake's lifecycle is marvelous to behold."

Quote of the day!

I could only watch about a minute before the rage pushed my already precarious blood-pressure situation to unsafe levels.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Holy shit. Dealing with the public does suck but dear lord it’s freaking coffee. We are so screwed. We have absolutely done it to ourselves by coddling these kids and not teaching any sort of resiliency.

The reality is this kid is pathetic but at some point we need to blame his parents and blame our country as a whole. We are raising sissies. We really are. He is a product of his environment and upbringing.

Now girls want to be boys. Boys want to be girls. Now we have fragile sissies like coffee maker.

Not joking, it is become a national security issue. We have sissies and grown men are 8 year olds.

Men need to be men.

Well herdman, I believe it’s a chick on hormone therapy, so ze can only pretend to man up.

BTW, did you guys watch the parody video at the bottom of the article? If not, go back, it’s pretty funny.

I've seen polls where 46% of Starbucks drinkers identify themselves as liberal, it's legit half that amount for conservatives. What are you liberals doing to this poor liberal kid?

Nobody works anymore. Had some early medical. tests done yesterday and when I finished, I decided to have a lite breakfast. First stopped at Burger King, but sign on door said dining room was closed. No workers.
Next I thought I’d try the Taco Bell for a crunch wrap. Manager met me in the parking lot and told me they weren’t open yet because none of his workers showed up.
I remembered that Subway served a breakfast sandwich here. Not anymore; no workers. Finally bought a Danish and coffee at a Go Mart and drove home.

Nobody works anymore. Had some early medical. tests done yesterday and when I finished, I decided to have a lite breakfast. First stopped at Burger King, but sign on door said dining room was closed. No workers.
Next I thought I’d try the Taco Bell for a crunch wrap. Manager met me in the parking lot and told me they weren’t open yet because none of his workers showed up.
I remembered that Subway served a breakfast sandwich here. Not anymore; no workers. Finally bought a Danish and coffee at a Go Mart and drove home.
The male workforce participation rate has dropped from 80% in the 1980s to 69% now. That is catastrophic.

We are living in the ruins of a civilization that better men built. Leftist ideology is solely to blame. From coddling drug addicts and the homeless to incentivizing people to refrain from working, to penalizing any type of hazing or bullying that prepares men for life, to "empowering" women to believe they can be effective leaders . . . libs have ruined everything.

Beta pussy soy ****** "men" like H&H are to blame. We're about to enter the "hard times create strong men" cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT