ADVERTISEMENT

Will Cole Pennington Start Today?

Personally think Fancher starts if he is healthy, but is on a short leash.

I'd put $5 on Fancher starting.
That stadium is maybe the noisiest in G5 FB. So the thinking will be that there'll be more presnap & snap issues with a newbie at QB. Plus, Huff and crew are clawing after that 6th win, which at this point, might be a struggle.

Love Trick Daddy I do believe he is the best OC ever! You can tell he really scouted and has a game plan! Go Herd!! Closing the gap!

What wouldn't surprise me is if Cole is named the starting QB for this week and it's announced early.

Fancher starts the last three games... We probably go 1-2, miss a bowl game.

Fancher then enters he portal and Huff brings in the next great hype man from some other G5 school where they flamed out and tries to sell us a new hero.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

Fancher then enters he portal and Huff brings in the next great hype man from some other G5 school where they flamed out and tries to sell us a new hero.
the biggest problem I have with you statement is, who is the the 1 win? I bet he wishes he had signed that extension when offered.

Just imagine if we still had Albany on our schedule.

No way in hell we could beat them now considering we struggled with them before the meltdown.

There's not another FBS school Fancher could start at. Probably more than half of FCS as well.

the biggest problem I have with you statement is, who is the the 1 win? I bet he wishes he had signed that extension when offered.
Im still optimistic for senior day... Arkansas State is no juggernaut and its probably going to be in the 40s and shitty weather like usual... I think we can win a 9-6 field goal fest. Lol

And yes, if Huff could go back in time he would sign that deal... He never thought he'd be in this position. Like most of us, he thought we'd win 7-9 games, win a bowl game, and he could bounce to his next gig.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT