ADVERTISEMENT

With all the talk of pedophiles on here…

At the end of the day kids are much more likely to get groomed and abused if they don’t understand things like bodily autonomy, inappropriate touch, etc because no one’s ever told them than if they do.

How much experience have you had with this? Or are you just relying on textbooks, theory and what the media is telling you?

I had to intervene with a situation with the Boy Scouts that didn't appear appropriate and violated the Scouts' two deep leadership and buddy system that are there to prevent this type of thing from occurring.

It had NOTHING to do with body autonomy, inappropriate touch, etc. It had everything to do with a groomer seeking out a vulnerable, at-risk kid from a low income family, or as I would compare to a predator separating a weak one from the herd.

The guy made the kid feel special, wanted, spent money on him, gave him money, gave him a cell phone, etc. The kid knew it was wrong but wanted those other things more.

At the end of the day the guy was a groomer, a predator, a pervert. You know, the things we are being told by the media and your party that don't exist...

According to @i am herdman Priests molest boys due to being celibate.
You think it is normal for a man not to have a release? That might not cause all of it but, there is merit to it. A grown being celibate is not normal and not natural. Building a ticking time bomb.

You think it is normal for a man not to have a release? That might not cause all of it but, there is merit to it. A grown being celibate is not normal and not natural. Building a ticking time bomb.

Where did I imply that I think it is normal for a man to not have a release?

Silly me, that definitely has to be the reason.

It’s definitely not because it involved a Republican or anything.

Sooo, let me get this right. There is an obscure individual, who I've never heard of, who may or may not be an anti-Semite, that has worked on some Republican campaigns, that you are now trying to paint as the face of the Republican Party when it comes to pedophilia and challenge people to denounce him. I denounce him, and denounce him strongly.

Meanwhile, mainstream leaders of the Democratic party seem to be trying to normalize pedophilia and yet you are still championing the Party line. Shows a lot of character on your part... nice job...

Speaking of Pedos…..

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

They just popped a local teacher for inappropriate touching of minor children in elementary school. Good thing he taught the kids about sex or something.

Btw, the studies show a kid is no more likely to be molested in a religious situation than a non-religious situation.

Like everything else a kid is a billion times more likely to be abused by a close family member than a stranger.

Raoul just thinks Fundy Baptists are responsible for all the bad in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT