ADVERTISEMENT

WKU very beatable this season

We don't know the meaning of the word defense. When we do guard somebody, it's lackluster. When we launch a 3, the other 4 guys are on the move....moving to the other end of the court instead of going for a rebound. We make lazy passes. We seem to be disconnected to the game. DD is an analytics guy. Here's my analytics.....When you're shooting 7 of 25 on 3s, and you're shooting 19 of 35 on 2s, wouldn't it make more sense to be shooting more 2s closer to the bucket. I've watched Herd bball for 57 years and this is about the most dismal team I have ever seen.
But, but, but Danny D’antoni a favorite son can do no harm! Sarcasm intended

Reactions: The Real SamC
I'm thinking DD thought his early success was primarily his system but it was primarily Elmore and the talent around him.
Agree but let's not forget about Penava. He has been underappreciated here for his ability to spread the floor to make the system work.

My biggest knocks against DD are guys have never gotten stronger while they were at MU and other than Penava and CJ, can you think of any players that showed significant improvement while at MU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT