OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD WKU

Heart says:
Herd - 38
Hilltoppers - 35

Head says:
WKU - 44
Herd- 27

Last edited:
No way we can hang 40 or 45 points on this team. It won't happen. Our only chance is a defensive battle. It's possible for Marshall to win this game in a low scoring affair such as 20-19.

I'm just having a hard time seeing it happen. They are better than last year and we are not as good as we were. We cross a time zone to get there...historically we have played poorly in the central time zone. The weather is going to be crap. We haven't done well on the road and Western should beat us handily. But what the heck. Teams are always beating teams they're not supposed to beat.

20-19 Herd and if it happens you can tell me what a genius I am.

Wow...some of you just can't handle being wrong...so you say pretty much two scores, one with Marshall winning and one with WKU...
So if Marshall wins, you can join people and say, "I always had faith" but if WKU wins, you can say, "Well, I was right, see what happens when I doubt the team?"

Can't you losers just pick a single score and stick with it? Good lord, some of you are ridiculously gutless.
No wonder WV as a state keeps getting crapped on...because nobody seems to be really be brave and have guts anymore.

Does it hurt that bad to be wrong on a board like this? Wow, it must. I've been wrong several times and I honestly don't give a sh.it if I am cause at the end of the day, I can still be right about something else. It keeps me optimistic, which isn't in anyone's vocabulary on here it seems.

Marshall's gotta shut 'em up early. They'll probably score first, but the defense will sync and sink in...doughty will be pressured and he does not do well under it, we'll pick him off a few times, and capitalize on the drives.

Our biggest key is simply controlling the tempo of the game. Keep wku off the field on offense, and make quick 3 and outs on defense.

Plus, our players will be motivated and ready.

Oh and sally? Timezone? wku loses A FRICKIN' DAY of practice because the week is going to be short for them...and Marshall has had a bye week to prepare.
Good lord have some optimism already.

Marshall 31
WKU 27

Go Herd!

Wow...some of you just can't handle being wrong...so you say pretty much two scores, one with Marshall winning and one with WKU...
So if Marshall wins, you can join people and say, "I always had faith" but if WKU wins, you can say, "Well, I was right, see what happens when I doubt the team?"

Can't you losers just pick a single score and stick with it? Good lord, some of you are ridiculously gutless.
No wonder WV as a state keeps getting crapped on...because nobody seems to be really be brave and have guts anymore.

Does it hurt that bad to be wrong on a board like this? Wow, it must. I've been wrong several times and I honestly don't give a sh.it if I am cause at the end of the day, I can still be right about something else. It keeps me optimistic, which isn't in anyone's vocabulary on here it seems.

Marshall's gotta shut 'em up early. They'll probably score first, but the defense will sync and sink in...doughty will be pressured and he does not do well under it, we'll pick him off a few times, and capitalize on the drives.

Our biggest key is simply controlling the tempo of the game. Keep wku off the field on offense, and make quick 3 and outs on defense.

Plus, our players will be motivated and ready.

Oh and sally? Timezone? wku loses A FRICKIN' DAY of practice because the week is going to be short for them...and Marshall has had a bye week to prepare.
Good lord have some optimism already.

Marshall 31
WKU 27

Go Herd!

Dick heads like you are why so few post here anymore. Pretty soon you and a couple others will have the place to yourself.

Reactions: Herd020
MU defense creates 3 turnovers ( interception & 2 fumble recoveries) in the rain & cold weather; and go on to win 35- 17. Doc has Chase take a knee at end of game in the red zone to keep from running up score. :D

So if I read correctly herd struck you're laying it on the line we beat WKU and that's partly due to we have two weeks to prep and they had a short week? I also think that could be a factor in the outcome. But just do you know it's okay to predict a score and it be wrong, that doesn't make you less of a fan. ;)

So if I read correctly herd struck you're laying it on the line we beat WKU and that's partly due to we have two weeks to prep and they had a short week? I also think that could be a factor in the outcome. But just do you know it's okay to predict a score and it be wrong, that doesn't make you less of a fan. ;)

My problem is to just list one single score...nobody really cares HOW a team wins, in the end, a win is a win.
Such a concept is so alien to everyone around here. They are also so terrified of being wrong its asinine.

Pick one score...thats it. None of this, 'well the realistic fan in me says WKU will win, so I pick them, I hope I am wrong' thats the kind of gutless crap I was talking about.
Pick one, either wku wins or Marshall wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT