ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, the libs HATE Tim Scott

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006
The view said as far as success is concerned Scott is the exception rather than the rule and black people just can't be successful.

Don't dare leave the plantation..

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
You can take the democrat out of the black guy but you can’t take the black guy out of the democrat party - or the party will lash out in wildly racist ways (but not uncharacteristic for the democrat party)

So the View, that has 2 black women on their panel, says blacks can’t be successful?

Reactions: rvntx
log cabin republicans
200w.gif

had to look up what that is.

17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Colin Powell, Jc watts, David Clarke, burgess owens are also Uncle Toms as well. Don’t leave them out.

@MichiganHerd and @mlblack16. are both in the log cabin republicans
My all time favorite is Clarence Thomas. Those racist democrats hate him as much as any African American because he's off the plantation.

Compare the dems treatment of him to Alito, both conservative but one really hated. Democrats are disgusting racists.

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
My all time favorite is Clarence Thomas. Those racist democrats hate him as much as any African American because he's off the plantation.

Compare the dems treatment of him to Alito, both conservative but one really hated. Democrats are disgusting racists.
The mere mention of Thomas and greed and oldie start fingering each other’s assholes

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

Yeah but he did some things some where at some time so UNCLE TOM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT