ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING WR Monterio Hunt

Just curious I thought he was a solid QB while he was here

gcvNpwi2_400x400.jpg

When you blow out your knee jumping up and down cheering a long td pass you had just completed on the road in a hostile SEC venue, you might just realize that certain thing are just not in the cards!!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Don't forget his big police chase through Huntington in 2001 where he managed to break every traffic law on the books while running from the cops but was able to plead the whole thing down to reckless driving, thanks to his attorney in the case, Robert L. Pruett, Esq.
With the HPD being fairly WVU-centric now and social media Hill would have gotten serious jail time if that happened today.

I am friends with the former team orthopedic doc at that time and he said they believed Stans knee was already partially torn before the jumping episode in the endzone at Tenn.

I'm truly glad that crap I did between the ages of 17 and 20 did not set the final frame for my life. How about the rest of you?

Stan was really good, could have been really better, and probably will be a really good coach some day.

Yeah his knee had to have already been damaged. Could throw a mean fade. Never was right after. Then the rib injury

Best of luck to this young man.

Do we anticipate having any other transfers or graduate transfers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT