ADVERTISEMENT

WVU fans

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Looking around here, and there's BC, Cat, wv-fan, wvuserg, Arche, Doc Fungus, and maybe marc22. GeauxHerd goes both ways.

If rifle has his way, we'll be left with nothing but greed and troglodytes.

Did rifle ever beat wvu in baseball? Heard he got a walk in one game and almost threw out a guy stealing 2nd.

Looking around here, and there's BC, Cat, wv-fan, wvuserg, Arche, Doc Fungus, and maybe marc22. GeauxHerd goes both ways.

Did rifle ever beat wvu in baseball? Heard he got a walk in one game and almost threw out a guy stealing 2nd.
They are welcome here and staying.

They probably split a series with WV State.

Reactions: 19MU88

Just FYI. I am no longer a fan of any college or pro sports team. They are dead and not even close to being fun to follow anymore. Waste of time and good money.

Just FYI. I am no longer a fan of any college or pro sports team. They are dead and not even close to being fun to follow anymore. Waste of time and good money.
wvu got rid of their racist head coach, and now you have nothing in common with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Looking around here, and there's BC, Cat, wv-fan, wvuserg, Arche, Doc Fungus, and maybe marc22.
And they are all guests. Some of them are welcome guests while some of them sneak their way into the door as it is being closed.

wvu got rid of their racist head coach, and now you have nothing in common with them.

Nah...Conference shake-ups started it. NIL and transfer rules were the nails in the coffin. For me, anyway.

And they are all guests. Some of them are welcome guests while some of them sneak their way into the door as it is being closed.

You don't have a problem with illegal foreign nationals raiding our country, putting us all in danger. Why are you whining about a message board that has zero impact on anyone's life?

putting us all in danger.
Yeah, you sure have a lot to worry about in Shithole, West Virginia.

I've told you this before: No people coming from third-world countries will pass through WV, think "hey, this place is a step up from my dirt floor hut that I've slept in for the last 20 years, so I think I will make this my new home."

If you truly want immigration reform, you'd insist that all newcomers to the country have to live their first six months in West Virginia. 90% of them would be back in their home country a month later. The other 10% would be taking the jobs of the 15% of employed WV males.

Yeah, you sure have a lot to worry about in Shithole, West Virginia.

I've told you this before: No people coming from third-world countries will pass through WV, think "hey, this place is a step up from my dirt floor hut that I've slept in for the last 20 years, so I think I will make this my new home."

If you truly want immigration reform, you'd insist that all newcomers to the country have to live their first six months in West Virginia. 90% of them would be back in their home country a month later. The other 10% would be taking the jobs of the 15% of employed WV males.

Six were caught and arrested for setting my friend's house on fire. Were they just passing through, on their way to Shithole, California? I'm flattered that you used my material. I don't have a copyright though, so have at it.

EDIT: Shithole, California is a sanctuary. Keep them all. We don't want illegal aliens here.

You mean the coach you were up for a few days back.
I was never up any coach, except for FAU’s diving coach years ago when she was the youngest D1 head coach in the country in any sport.

Back fantasizing about my genitals, huh?

Last edited:
You don't have a problem with illegal foreign nationals raiding our country, putting us all in danger. Why are you whining about a message board that has zero impact on anyone's life?
. . . and rifle's back in the ICU.

I was never up any coach, except for FAU’s diving coach years ago when she was the youngest D1 head coach in the country in any sport.

Back fantasizing about my genitals, huh?
Sorry the coach you were taking up for

I'd rather have foreign nationals than trumptards.

Rifle is only pissed at WVU fans being on here because they're all Patriots.

If a WVU fan happens to show up who's a bleeding heart liberal, he will defend them like he does his little lapdog Greed.

I would say that WVU fans have saved this message board from the tyranny of the retarded left.

You’re welcome.
There is only like 3-5 of those tards but they seem to have a lot of free time on their hands. I'm guessing most loser libs have a lot of free time

If a WVU fan happens to show up who's a bleeding heart liberal, he will defend them like he does his little lapdog Greed.
I think it's more than that. Remember that wvu poster that used to mock and make fun of rifle? Told everybody his wife used to laugh at rifles looks when he would show her the pictures. Think his name was dave.

I would say that WVU fans have saved this message board from the tyranny of the retarded left.
wvu fan using "retarded."

wvu has one of the lowest educated rates in the entire country. Even with the education they do get, it is one of the worst in the country. It makes sense that so many of you all are deplorables.

There is only like 3-5 of those tards but they seem to have a lot of free time on their hands.
A 60 year old guy who uses "tards."

I'm guessing most loser libs have a lot of free time
As I've said for years, all of the time in the world, since I am financially set for life. I value time far more than money now as a result. I don't need more money. Time is what I am short on.

I think it's more than that. Remember that wvu poster that used to mock and make fun of rifle? Told everybody his wife used to laugh at rifles looks when he would show her the pictures. Think his name was dave.
You clearly weren't here when I outed Dave. He was the guy who used to mock people on here for their weight, their glasses, etc.

Want to see what Orange Cone Dropper Dave looks like, what he does for work, what his wife looks like, and where he lives? After I outed him and mocked him, he suddenly changed his persona: He just wanted to be friends with everybody, kept calling me a "bully," etc.

It's why he doesn't show up here anymore. It may have been the best outing ever.

Want to see what Orange Cone Dropper Dave looks like, what he does for work, what his wife looks like, and where he lives? After I outed him and mocked him, he suddenly changed his persona: He just wanted to be friends with everybody, kept calling me a "bully," etc.

It's why he doesn't show up here anymore. It may have been the best outing ever.
I already knew who dave was many years back, but he didn't know I knew, but it was fun dropping subtle hints and watching him get mad and lie about it. We had FB friends in common, but I never let him know. There was a guy that posted on TITM that owned some sort of boat repair shop that looked like captain kangaroo, only much bigger. Can't remember his name on here, but he had many aliases. His post count was 2nd only to dave. Dave had a couple hundred thousand posts 10 years back. The captain had around 140,000.

wvu has one of the lowest educated rates in the entire country. Even with the education they do get, it is one of the worst in the country. It makes sense that so many of you all are deplorables

Yet WVU is still ranked far higher than Marshall.

Yet WVU is still ranked far higher than Marshall.
He doesn't like Marshall's education either. He doesn't like WV, Doesn't like Brad Smith.

The one thing is certain. We stand united against liberals who want to tear down the country.

The one thing is certain. We stand united against liberals who want to tear down the country. And we do that by insurrection against the U S Constitution, attempting to illegally overturn a free and fair election, suppressing the vote, giving tax breaks to the rich, assaulting women's rights, and destroying the right to form labor unions.

Reactions: riflearm2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT