ADVERTISEMENT

Yep travel ban blocked again by federal court

Trump is going to bring mining jobs back period. It doesn't matter that natural gas is enormously cheaper at this point and WV has plenty of gas.

Has trump done anything he promised to do in his first 100 days. With control of the senate and house and the the guy hasn't done shit. Period. He just lurches from one scandal to another. He couldn't even get congress on his side to make Walden dog catcher of Preble county Ohio.

Buckeye probably 12 new jobs i know of in coal . Gas is up because hillary didnt get her chance to outlaw fragging. Im a miner i know and see whats going on. Most on here dont know shit. Most never cared for miners.

Reactions: GreenDuke
No, traitor, I didn't. Natural gas is what you need to blame. More coal mining jobs were lost under reagan than obama. Of course you probably think ol' cheetos is going to bring those jobs back. After all, he SAID he would. How are those promises the white guy made working out for you and other miners about now? Now get back to hanging on trump gonads, if he has any.
Under reagan i made my most money in coal. I quess by then some mines mined out but under obama no jobs in coal unless u moved to colorado.

Under reagan i made my most money in coal. I quess by then some mines mined out but under obama no jobs in coal unless u moved to colorado.

And then there's the problem of coal being less expensive to mine in Wyoming. The easy coal in Appalachia has already been mined.

Exactly, demand for Coal lowered as clean renewable energy became the way to go.

And if your a miner, you go where the jobs are, not remain jobless, bitching, and dependant on welfare. Or maybe re-invent yourself and learn a new trade. There is a dying need for welders in this country. Stop bitching about the President and Do for Self.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT