ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another oops!!

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007

Part 2​

Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs was sentenced to 12 years in prison for seditious conspiracy.​

Indeed. While it was funny to see someone sitting in Pelosis chair, you can’t do that and not expect to get into trouble. Same with knocking down barriers or busting out windows. It might look fun, but you gonna get in trouble
I agree. Nor sure why greed Gerd mad at me for saying who cares. I think it is funny what that guy did and I don't care that he got thrown in jail. It was going to happen when he did it. Not sure why anyone is surprised.

We had a guy who pissed in an officers brief case. Laughed likr hell when it was brought to everyone's attention . But you knew he was going to get in trouble.

Last edited:
Any word on why the guy that crashed a uhaul into the White House with plans to kidnap the president had charges dropped?

Any word on why the guy that crashed a uhaul into the White House with plans to kidnap the president had charges dropped?
They realized he is too stupid to get anywhere close to successfully executing a plan that he spent six months meticulously planning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT