ADVERTISEMENT

Another "patriot" proud boy meets karma

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
ethan nordean (trumptard) gets 18 years for seditious conspiracy.

But he raised his right hand.

Just tell me that you're not a fan of Pedo-Joe.
Hell no. We call him Mush Biden around here. Why? Because he is a Mush Brain. Only 2 guys like Mush Biden on this form. Greed and Oldie. rifle just tolerates Greed.

Hell no. We call him Mush Biden around here. Why? Because he is a Mush Brain. Only 2 guys like Mush Biden on this form. Greed and Oldie. rifle just tolerates Greed.

I call him Pedo-Joe because he's a pedophile. Sniffing kids, showering with his daughter and supporting child mutilation.

And that’s being kind to the freak.

Reactions: i am herdman
You're a lying idiot.

His own daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her. There is also plenty of video of him sniffing and touching children.

Pretty tough to deny he's a pedophile.

Far too much evidence.

He's also one, if not the biggest liars to ever lead our country.

Thems the facts.

Reactions: i am herdman
His own daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her. There is also plenty of video of him sniffing and touching children.

Far too much evidence.

Thems the facts.
You're a lying idiot.

Far too much evidence.

Thems the facts.
You see extra bin laden, aka greed, ignores any evidence that Biden has committed any crimes

There is zero evidence Pedo-Joe has committed a crime. You lying trumptard oath breaker.

Wow. You're one of his most loyal bleaters. There is solid evidence that he committed crimes (plural) and Mayorkas is covering Pedo-Joe in the best way he knows how.

An impeachment inquiry is coming soon. That wouldn't be happening if there wasn't evidence against Pedo-Joe.

Even a few on the right will have some explaining to do. The establishment is nervous.

It's a shame bleaters like yourself would rather see our country collapse than to see their "team" be wrong.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Wow. You're one of his most loyal bleaters. There is solid evidence that he committed crimes (plural) and Mayorkas is covering Pedo-Joe in the best way he knows how.

An impeachment inquiry is coming soon. That wouldn't be happening if there wasn't evidence against Pedo-Joe.

Even a few on the right will have some explaining to do. The establishment is nervous.

It's a shame bleaters like yourself would rather see our country collapse than to see their "team" be wrong.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country
You're an idiot. Let us know when your cons can provide something other than a suggestion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT