ADVERTISEMENT

You all done pouting about Akron yet?

fedale

Gold Buffalo
Dec 20, 2006
Louisville will sell out, the stadium will look awesome, and The Herd is going to give their best shot at a TOP 5 team at 8PM this Saturday.

Bunch of grown men whining like I've never seen.

Go Herd.

Here we go:

We may be young this year...next year we will be awesome!!!!

Is that what he said? Love the Herd.. get on board or hit the road.

I'll be in the stands to host the best team to ever enter the Joan.

I've been supporting them through some pretty tough years. So I'm used to taking this in stride.. we weren't prepared but Saturday will be an awesome atmosphere and I can't wait to be part of it.

Hopefully it's respectable.

Here we go:

We may be young this year...next year we will be awesome!!!!

I didn't say that, but even then... if I did it would be better than "Oh god my life sucks I won't have an awesome day with everyone next weekend because my team didn't do what I thought they would the week before"

This will be the highest ranked team to EVER come to the Joan, and there may not be another one that even comes close.

Everyone is probably going to get stomped by Louisville, but I anticipate for us to at least make them earn it.

What heck happened? I thought for sure FSU would do better than they didn
Your guess is as good as mine. I did not expect to win, but did not expect to get embarrassed either. Been rumblings down here for a long time about Jimbo's loyalty (to a fault) of his staff. A new O-line coach (Trickett) and defensive coordinator (Kelly) would be a good place to start. Fans also want to see Jimbo give up calling the offensive plays and turn it over to a true coordinator.

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT