ADVERTISEMENT

You guys had a helluva run

The CUSA tournament games were the only ones I got to watch Marshall play this year. Fun team to watch when they are hitting 3's. I'm hoping that 20 wins and that tournament run is enough to get the Herd a NIT bid.

Reactions: nhstoc
The CUSA tournament games were the only ones I got to watch Marshall play this year. Fun team to watch when they are hitting 3's. I'm hoping that 20 wins and that tournament run is enough to get the Herd a NIT bid.

I believe the "20 wins" should be enough for the NIT. If not then you got robbed.

I believe the "20 wins" should be enough for the NIT. If not then you got robbed.
6th in the regular season standings for cusa. Im sorry but 20 wins and no NIT is not getting robbed. How many teams have 20? I guess that means La Tech and Rice deserve to get in.

6th in the regular season standings for cusa. Im sorry but 20 wins and no NIT is not getting robbed. How many teams have 20? I guess that means La Tech and Rice deserve to get in.

Stoney is right. We will not get an NIT bid. I hope we do not bother participating in the CIB or CIT.

I have grown fond of not having to hear from Stone_Cold and he is still owed a kick to the nuts from 7 years ago, but he is correct here. I could see 21 wins with a win over Cincy carrying more weight than just 20 and a win over Ohio

I'm hopeful for an NIT bid but we've been overlooked before with a similar record (actually, I think we were in an even better position to get that bid.) Something tells me the season is officially over.

In another post I merely said wait until next year and was criticized. I would like to see us get an NIT bid but have my doubts and I don't think MH will spend good money for the "Play for Pay" tourney unless we get a home game.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
In another post I merely said wait until next year and was criticized. I would like to see us get an NIT bid but have my doubts and I don't think MH will spend good money for the "Play for Pay" tourney unless we get a home game.

I don't think you pay any money unless you host a game. It should be called "Pay to Host."

I don't think you pay any money unless you host a game. It should be called "Pay to Host."

And those tournaments (to me) aren't worth it unless you get a home game. So, then does MH decide to pay up for a home series if we get the chance? Or do we skip that like last year...or whenever it was?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT