ADVERTISEMENT

You have to feel for this woman

Hope statement was "tongue in cheek". The "Crisis actor" conspiracy theory was debunked by numerous news organizations (snopes.com, the Guardian, CNN, NBC and others).
No need to perpetuate such misinformation when folks are suffering a tragic loss.

Hope statement was "tongue in cheek". The "Crisis actor" conspiracy theory was debunked by numerous news organizations (snopes.com, the Guardian, CNN, NBC and others).
No need to perpetuate such misinformation when folks are suffering a tragic loss.

fed-up-woman.gif

Certainly not suggesting guns be taken away from people! I refuse to believe that we do not have the ability to pass reasonable legislation to reduce the number of horrendous mass killings! I also refuse to believe we have more sick folks than any other country in the world. There has to be a middle ground where reasonable folks can agree (i. e., universal background check).

Certainly not suggesting guns be taken away from people! I refuse to believe that we do not have the ability to pass reasonable legislation to reduce the number of horrendous mass killings! I also refuse to believe we have more sick folks than any other country in the world. There has to be a middle ground where reasonable folks can agree (i. e., universal background check).

Finally, somebody with some sense around here.

The U.S. doesn't have a monopoly on the mentally ill. We do have a near monopoly on making it very easy for our citizens to obtain objects that make it very easy to kill large amounts of people in very diverse locations (schools, places of worship, work offices, parks, concerts, bars, sporting events, etc.).

Can changes be made to improve treating those with mental illness? Absolutely. But other countries don't necessarily do better in that than we do. So why is it that we have so many more of these mass killings (shootings)? It's not because we handle mental illness differently than all of them. It's because we allow easy access to objects that can easily kill large amounts of people in short time in diverse environments.

Reactions: Chevy1 and Herd1972
Out of curiosity, what laws or regulations do you think could have prevented the nightclub shooting in Cali?

Reasonable folks surely will come up with some new laws that would greatly reduce victims of gun violence. If Trump comes up with a plan that Worked the democrats will shoot it down. If the democrats come up with a good plan then the Republican's would shoot their plan down. Both sides represent the ignorance of human's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT