ADVERTISEMENT

You know why Democrats never raised taxes on the rich?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Because they are not going to raise taxes on their big donors and the people they rub elbows with.

So, at least be honest. Democrats are hypocrites in that regard(and many other ways). It is all lip service to fool the masses. They are not going to raise taxes on the rich by much or if at all.

But, who will get screwed is the middle class with all their agenda.

You just blew Greeds mind (well at least what he does have that might be called "brains")

fishing-sassy.gif

Because they are not going to raise taxes on their big donors and the people they rub elbows with.

So, at least be honest. Democrats are hypocrites in that regard(and many other ways). It is all lip service to fool the masses. They are not going to raise taxes on the rich by much or if at all.

But, who will get screwed is the middle class with all their agenda.
The rich libs also say they’d be fine paying more in taxes so the government can wipe more butts but in reality they really don’t want to pay more.

the asshole libs who proclaim they give 20%, or some other percentage, of their income to the needy are the ones that get me. not only are they hypocrites, they're also liars.

@OldielovesHerd
Do not call me a liar because I do just that. I do give 15 to 20 percent of what I make to the needy. Do you help the needy ?

I wholeheartedly agree with helping folks. Privately and have done so. What I’m against is paying thousands of fed bureaucrats 70k plus a year (and their retirement) to dole out checks
Lol many getting way more than that!!

What I’m against is paying thousands of fed bureaucrats 70k plus a year (and their retirement) to dole out checks
You and your republican ilk can refuse to accept those checks and then we can eliminate some of those positions you despise so much.

I wholeheartedly agree with helping folks. Privately and have done so. What I’m against is paying thousands of fed bureaucrats 70k plus a year (and their retirement) to dole out checks
What do you think of all those millions of dollars paid to executives of companies and many dont evern do well? Then they complain about having to pay the people who do all the work for them about giving them a fair wage.

What do you think of all those millions of dollars paid to executives of companies and many dont evern do well? Then they complain about having to pay the people who do all the work for them about giving them a fair wage.
provide some specific examples please. No more generalities that you later end up admitting were not completely accurate.

Not necessarily a huge fan, however it’s not tax dollars. If one does not like how much say Walmarts ceo makes compared to average employee then you have the freedom to not shop there and not support that practice.

Not necessarily a huge fan, however it’s not tax dollars. If one does not like how much say Walmarts ceo makes compared to average employee then you have the freedom to not shop there and not support that practice.
We also have the freedom to call them out for their greed and hypocrisy.

provide some specific examples please. No more generalities that you later end up admitting were not completely accurate.
This is common knowledge and you know it. Do you really own a business? I am beginning to doubt it as you wont even say what kind of business you own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT