ADVERTISEMENT

You mother****ers have crossed a line now.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Crossed the line. You don't know what you have just done.

SO afraid of losing an election. Right before a mid term that your side is likely to lose.

You just made every person who had buried hatchets dig up chainsaws now.

Hang on. You are turning this country into a banana rebublic. you are like the gestapo. nazis. Go to court. Hired a lawyer to meet lawyers.

You are using scare tactis. Using the federal law enforcement.

This is third world stuff.

You will regret this day. You are god damn disgrace like Fidel Castro shit. Thugs, brown shirts, secret police. Win the election, assholes.

I hope you get what you created. The President and his son are funneling money. You have a dude sleeping with a chinese spy on the intelligence committee. you made up Russia colusion.

the FBI is a joke, ruined as an agency. This country is no different than a third world congo dictatorship.

Last edited:
The Rubicon has been crossed.

They're going to have to see this through as well—they're going to bring indictments because they have to now.

They're deeply afraid of him running again, so they're going to prevent it.

This is third-world BS!

Putin would be proud!

They are raiding Trump because they don't like his politics and want to keep him from running!

Reactions: mlblack16.
Been thinking for a couple months they were going to try to bring charges so Trump would be fighting charges so he could not run in 2024. Thought it would be a little later though. To be honest I think Desantis(sp) is a much better candidate in 2024.

they-are-not-coming-after-me-they-are-coming-after-you-im-just-in-the-way.jpg

Wonder what our resident "libertarian" thinks about this government action???

Reactions: 19MU88
He will downplay the significance and change the subject. Whatever it takes to continue to toe the line for his liberal brethren.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Been thinking for a couple months they were going to try to bring charges so Trump would be fighting charges so he could not run in 2024. Thought it would be a little later though. To be honest I think Desantis(sp) is a much better candidate in 2024.
They're going to be going after DeSantis next.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
If it is what I read it is about (being a dipshit and taking classified documents)...I have no sympathy for Trump. He was asked for months to return papers...I guess he didn't return them all.

Frankly, I should ask what our resident "patriots" think about former POTUS's mishandling classified documents....or, what would you say had Obama done so...

I know what you all would say...hang the Muslim Black, he wasn't even born in America anyway!

If it is what I read it is about (being a dipshit and taking classified documents)...I have no sympathy for Trump. He was asked for months to return papers...I guess he didn't return them all.

Frankly, I should ask what our resident "patriots" think about former POTUS's mishandling classified documents....or, what would you say had Obama done so...

I know what you all would say...hang the Muslim Black, he wasn't even born in America anyway!
every admin has done that for year. hell, the Clintons took 33,000 bucks worth of stuff, Clinton how how many emails that were classified and she didn't even have a security clearance at the time. They all take archives. Those are always worked out.

Why do you think they had to raid?

Dude, your govt is corrupt as the day is long. This is a poltical witch hunt.

Hunter Biden can't even get questioned on a simple firearms form he lied on. Or his other stuff but they do this?

We are a banana republic, like Trump or not, whatever. This is uncharted territory. No damn excuse for it.

We get it you all don't like Trump. But, they are corrupt and they are crossing a line of goon squads.

Funny you "conveniently" neglected to mention Hillary's emails, Hunter Biden's laptop or Jeffrey Epstein's black book...

Raids such as this, Roger Stone's and Peter Navarro's are simple political theater for the optics...

Funny you "conveniently" neglected to mention Hillary's emails, Hunter Biden's laptop or Jeffrey Epstein's black book...

Raids such as this, Roger Stone's and Peter Navarro's are simple political theater for the optics...
they are going after a poltical enemy

Hey Neckbeard, why don't you reference the hiring of all those IRS agents and tell us how they're only going to go after the elite.

Hey Neckbeard, why don't you reference the hiring of all those IRS agents and tell us how they're only going to go after the elite.
with their 5 million rounds of ammo going after grandma and aunt betsy who had a yard sale and makde a few hundred bucks.

Celebrate now, dictators. your day is coming to lose an election one day

Weaponize impeachment
Weaponize the FBI
Weaponize the IRS
Encourage Looters
Encourage Protests

These people are dangerous to our Democracy,

Reactions: mlblack16.
the Clintons took 33,000 bucks worth of stuff,
I didn't know classified documents had a retail value.
Clinton how how many emails that were classified
And you, and the Oragneman, wanted to LOCK HER UP.
Dude, your govt is corrupt as the day is long.
Pretty sure you voted for the guy who appointed this FBI director...now whose government is it?
And you neglect to mention Sandy Berger.
It's not like Trump stuffed them in his pants.
On cue! Hey, at least he was smart enough to try to hide what he did....just not smart enough to get away with it.

Right now, I don't think Trump did anything nefarious...I just think he is sloppy and entitled, all he had to do was return all that shit when he was asked, "Hey, my bad, didn't know we had it," and this would not have happened. But that's who Trump is, he has never believed any rules applied to him.

But the part about the safe is....interesting.

I didn't know classified documents had a retail value.

And you, and the Oragneman, wanted to LOCK HER UP.

Pretty sure you voted for the guy who appointed this FBI director...now whose government is it?

And you neglect to mention Sandy Berger.

On cue! Hey, at least he was smart enough to try to hide what he did....just not smart enough to get away with it.

Right now, I don't think Trump did anything nefarious...I just think he is sloppy and entitled, all he had to do was return all that shit when he was asked, "Hey, my bad, didn't know we had it," and this would not have happened. But that's who Trump is, he has never believed any rules applied to him.

But the part about the safe is....interesting.
why didn't the FBI just subpeona Trump or the documents. You send it to him and his staff/lawyers. We want these documents back. Meet us in 24 hours(or whatever time) and give them back. Most cases are not handled like this. A raid? That's the point. A raid? It usually doesn't work that way, let alone for a past president who by the way would still hold a security clearance and he may have declassified those items before he left. We don't even know what they are.

Oh and $33,000 worth of govt property is a felony.

Oh and housing a private server gets me or you or Sgt Smith or any other govt worker time in Leavenworth.

Only because my pockets were full at the time and I wasn't wearing socks...
I've never understood what the hell he was thinking.

You send it to him and his staff/lawyers. We want these documents back.
I understand documents were requested for months, and were eventually sent back....which is why I am wondering if some were not sent back, and what did those documents include? As you should be aware, there's classified stuff, and there's classified stuff. If it is the latter, and he was hiding it in a safe in his home, he's crackhead level stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT