ADVERTISEMENT

Yulee

He’s not, nor is it likely that he will be cleared.

The guy has a broken neck (that still hasn’t been repaired based off his social media posts) and yet somehow he believes that another team will take him.

Like I said in another thread, he’s really struggling with the fact that his playing days are almost certainly over.

Reactions: Deepthroat69

The guy has a broken neck (that still hasn’t been repaired based off his social media posts) and yet somehow he believes that another team will take him.

Like I said in another thread, he’s really struggling with the fact that his playing days are almost certainly over.

So what was the extent of his injury? He had surgery on his neck, recovered, and now its his back?

Reactions: HerdGrad1999

The guy has a broken back (that still hasn’t been repaired based off his social media posts) and yet somehow he believes that another team will take him.

Agreed, I can't imagine another school ever clearing him

Reactions: cottrell75
sad that his career ended early. I said it after it happened I would be shocked if he ever played again.

Reactions: whf2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT