ADVERTISEMENT

Zolich can't beat a Sunbelt team but he can beat us

Back to the OP .... isn't it typical that Ohio has a post-game-four melt-down? They start the season looking like world-beaters and then have several key injuries and lose several toward the end of the season? Really not surprising. It was a heck of an ending to that game though.

Why would I feel like an ass. I wanted verification. You are no less a bull shitter than anyone else on here. You are the one who said the article disappeared.

live in a cave with no outside communication to not know that we have a weak schedule and CUSA is not a stronger conference at this time. Why do some who claim to be fans think they have to always point it out. I thought a fan supported the team. I didn't think a fan was one who dwelled on a team's negatives.

I have been a fan of MU football since 1969 but that doesn't mean I kiss Docs ass either. MU football is not perfect. You know what they say about those who follow blindly. Well, maybe you don't.

I have been a fan of MU football since 1969 but that doesn't mean I kiss Docs ass either. MU football is not perfect. You know what they say about those who follow blindly. Well, maybe you don't.
I have not said a fan follows a team blindly Twolf. You have been with the Herd almost as long as me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT