ADVERTISEMENT

Ark State Game Thread

Whilst I'm happy for a Herd win, I'm a bit bewildered by Huff having to take his foot off the gas and run the ball every play after halftime. Was it because his old friend was the opposing coach? I bet his old friend wouldn't care about hanging 77 on the scoreboard again this week. Just a thought.

Whilst I'm happy for a Herd win, I'm a bit bewildered by Huff having to take his foot off the gas and run the ball every play after halftime. Was it because his old friend was the opposing coach? I bet his old friend wouldn't care about hanging 77 on the scoreboard again this week. Just a thought.

Maybe because MU was up by more than enough points to run the clock out?
Maybe he wanted Ali to score a TD one last time?
They did score another TD and essentially kept ASU from scoring the entire 4th quarter till garbage/mop up duty was going on.
Maybe just be happy MU won and stop complaining? Because the manner of MU winning shouldn't matter to pitiful pawns like you and I, since MU hasn't elevated itself to Bama levels of success, where you can actually critique HOW the team wins.

Solid performance.
Not sure what happened to Ali for the 2nd half. Gonna need to hit the portal for RB help.

Montgomery needed more touches for me.

I counted one bubble screen. May have missed some. That was my favorite part of the game. Major changes in play calling.

Chairbacks with a historically bad showing. Embarrassing.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Solid performance.
Not sure what happened to Ali for the 2nd half. Gonna need to hit the portal for RB help.

Montgomery needed more touches for me.

I counted one bubble screen. May have missed some. That was my favorite part of the game. Major changes in play calling.

Chairbacks with a historically bad showing. Embarrassing.
Ali was to busy packing up his locker

Ali was to busy packing up his locker
Over the last couple of weeks, you’ve used “to” instead of the correct “two” twice, and you just used “to” instead of the correct “too.”

You recently claimed that you’re a teacher now. What and who the fvck are you teaching?

Over the last couple of weeks, you’ve used “to” instead of the correct “two” twice, and you just used “to” instead of the correct “too.”

You recently claimed that you’re a teacher now. What and who the fvck are you teaching?
Don't care two much about what you think

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT