ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Women outlast ULM 99-90; return home for 2

For anyone not paying attention... This is what a coaching change can do for a program. We have talked about women's basketball more on this message board this season than we have in the past 10 years combined. From afterthought to possible conference champions in one year.

Does a coaching change guarantee immediate success? - Of course not... But a coaching change creates a new perspective and new hope. Our girls are capitalizing on that, and that is absolutely to be commended.

Hopefully our boys get the same opportunity next year.

Aaron, Coastal and ODU are two of the most inept college basketball teams I have ever seen. We are 1-3 against them. Come on man.
Could it possibly be that someone has actually revealed the "leader" of the "Brotherhood of Danny Bootlickers"!?

Reactions: herd66
Not to be "that guy" but we as fans have the opportunity to make a statement these last two girls games... Let's get out and fill the Cam as much as possible. They are having their best season in recent history and they deserve to have good crowds. I can't make tomorrow night, but I will be there Friday.

Think of it the way we brought people out the first year that soccer was good... We can do that again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT