ADVERTISEMENT

@HerdEquipment Set Up For Big Sale Tomorrow

I wish I could go in and just see where and what is available before tomorrow. To plan my attack strategy. Haha

Yea it was really awesome. I got there at about 7:40 and the line was already back to the weight lifting facility.

Anyone know when the last year was that the team wore the older jerseys with all the holes in them (not torn holes, but ones all throughout the front and back as part of the style - I don't know what that style is called)? I got a #13 from that style and am trying to find out who wore that number back then.

If I'm not mistaken, the white old style was worn through the 2012 season. I think we got new greens in 2012, new whites in 2013, and the greens w/ the funky numbers last year.

Reactions: BLDGRN92
I noticed in a few pics they were selling some of the newer white jerseys too. I wonder if that is an indication of a change in the road unis this year to match the new home greens?

Reactions: Herdon2
Definitely should have let BG members have 1st crack for 30 minutes then let others go. I saw guys who had literally stacks of the newer jerseys and you know they will end up on Ebay. Some were already on there before I was out of the indoor field. I want to punch people like that. I say BG only with a limit then let everyone else in after 30 minutes. Or even 15 minutes. Some just came in and grabbed handfuls of jerseys and bought them.

Reactions: BT4373
Definitely should have let BG members have 1st crack for 30 minutes then let others go. I saw guys who had literally stacks of the newer jerseys and you know they will end up on Ebay. Some were already on there before I was out of the indoor field. I want to punch people like that. I say BG only with a limit then let everyone else in after 30 minutes. Or even 15 minutes. Some just came in and grabbed handfuls of jerseys and bought them.

Violation of state purchasing laws. You can't do that. Also, I'd love to know what exactly you are searching for on eBay because the search "Marshall Jersey" brings up no new listings from the athletic sale today so . . .

Someone standing in there brought it up on Ebay and they were listed. A couple of them. Maybe someone already bought them. Give it time. There is no way that many jerseys get worn by 1 person. They will be resold somehow

Also I understand the state rules and such but I think it stinks that a player doesn't have 1st crack at his own jersey. There were some players there trying to get their jersey but couldnt. I think that sucks. I saw former players and current coaches getting shoes and such for family members and players on their high school teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT