ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO Marshall Highlights vs Akron

Dunk, you really are appreciated. this year will be a challenge to get the games for many since the games are mostly streaming ASN, so for those out of the area your help in invaluable. and a note regarding what you wrote on the other board: Serious fans are always passionate about the team and never want the team or University to be embarrassed. (much less to see potential not living up to expectations.) Almost everyone gets emotional one way or the other if a win or loss, so it is just human nature and sometimes even that can get ugly but after some time usually common sense sets in and we all reset out hopes and minds on the next game. This is universal and just part of the whole "FAN" thing. I so this myself because Marshall means a lot to me. So if your temperament is a little less eccentric that is OK too. Just be a part of the MU crowd that helps bring balance to those of us that sometimes live high or get very depressed depending on what our team does. ( and sometimes show it too)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT