ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall @ S. Miss

We have 60 yards of offense. I feel bad for the defense. They have played well and the offense craps right on their head.

I still let Green play. As much as mistakes from the QB suck at least it's experience for Green. Thomson as a RS Jr is what he is.

He hit Greens arm as Green was trying to throw the ball so its not all on Green but Green did look back and saw the defender was on his heels.

You have to see that coming. He looked back and should have just taken off. But in fairness he was thrown in there and hasn’t played for 4 weeks.

Top notch officials we have at the game today...not sure how they missed the Southern Miss player stepping on the leg of the MU player after the whistle. The official was only standing right next to both players...pathetic.

They are going to have to win it because this offense is the worst I have seen in a while. Tyler King is missed big time.

And THAT is why Green needs to be in. PERIOD. Chemistry picks right back up after a series. Now, it’s just one series, but let’s see if the trend continues.

We’ve been missing the downfield hitter for a long time.

Reactions: mubaseballking
That Green downfield throw to Williams shows why Green needs to be the starting QB. Thomson cant make downfield throws like that.

[
Top notch officials we have at the game today...not sure how they missed the Southern Miss player stepping on the leg of the MU player after the whistle. The official was only standing right next to both players...pathetic.

As Marshall fans we should just know going in the refs are never going to do us any favors. We have to play two teams each week. The opposing team and the refs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT