ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs Pitt game thread:

Did anybody really believe Pitt was going to attempt a 51 yard field goal when their kicker is 4-7 on the year. That fooled no one.

With 4 minutes left and only one timeout, do we try an onside kick or do we kick it deep and hope the defense can stop them? Tough call either way.

Like I said....No quit in this team. Give them some credit!!!!!

Well kick it deep is the decision. Lets hope the defense can step up here. Still hating the wasted 2 timeouts.

Stupid call, great execution.
I don't know if it was a stupid call. Our pass defense has been giving up big plays all game. I think Pitt probably felt they had a better chance picking up the first down throwing the ball than trying to run the ball.

Play hard for the last minute of this game and then get ready for UNT next week. Gotta get the W against UNT to start CUSA play.

I don't know if it was a stupid call. Our pass defense has been giving up big plays all game. I think Pitt probably felt they had a better chance picking up the first down throwing the ball than trying to run the ball.

Yeah I dont disagree with you. I would have preferred to make sure the clock kept running.

Nice comeback in the second half but we need to get some things in order for use to win some of these upcoming games. Our pass defense absolutely killed us. We absolutely have to get better in that area. O line needs to improve along with Leggs playcalling. Horrible job by Legg in the 1st half. Going down 27-0 is very hard to come back from. You cant put yourself in situations like that and expect to win games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT