ADVERTISEMENT

My take on the Confederate Flag

Here I will answer it for you. Because of this:

tiananmen-square-25th-anniversary-remembering-bloody-crackdown.jpg

I wasn't aware aerosol cans were "mowing" down innocent children in schools in the 70's PJ? Did they need to be collected? We will ignore further the hoax known as "global cooling" from that same period, for obvious reasons. Its as fraudulent as misguided "do-gooders" suggesting that banning guns will prevent bad people from acquiring them and using them against the innocent.

As far as the pics Herdman offered.....did someone say "crickets" a day or so ago? I thought for sure someone (who always seems to demand a link while never answering anything himself--Greed) would post a link explaining the purpose and meaning behind the Bill of Rights. These pictures do it justice though. Enough said.

Did you read about the buy back in Australia? Yepppp

Look at all the restrictions, but yehhhh you can technically own firearms. And you are comfortable giving the Attorney General in this country the authority to add and take away from a list like this.

Not, me. I won't ever turn them in.

Firearms in Australia are grouped into categories set out in the National Firearm Agreement, with different levels of control. The categories are:

• Category B: Centrefire rifles (not semi-automatic), muzzleloading firearms made after 1 January 1901. Apart from a "Genuine Reason", a "Genuine Need" must be demonstrated, including why a Category A firearm would not be suitable.
  • Category C: Self-loading rimfire rifles holding 10 or fewer rounds and pump-action or self-loading shotguns holding 5 or fewer rounds. Category C firearms are strongly restricted: only primary producers, occupational shooters, collectors and some clay target shooters can own functional Category C firearms.
  • Category D: Self-loading centrefire rifles, pump-action or self-loading shotguns holding more than 5 rounds. Functional Category D firearms are restricted to government agencies and a few occupational shooters. Collectors may own deactivated Category D firearms.
  • Category H: Handguns including air pistols and deactivated handguns. Neither South Australia nor Western Australia require deactivated handguns to be regarded as handguns after deactivation. This situation[when?] prompted the deactivation and diversion of thousands of handguns to the black market in Queensland[vague] – the loophole[which?] shut since 2001) This class is available to target shooters and certain security guards whose job requires possession of a firearm. To be eligible for a Category H firearm, a target shooter must serve a probationary period of 6 months using club handguns, after which they may apply for a permit. A minimum number of matches yearly to retain each category of handgun and be a paid-up member of an approved pistol club. [3]
These categories – A,B,C,D and H were those determined by the NFA. The others listed here are determined by the states that have implement them at their own discretion.

Target shooters are limited to handguns of .38 or 9mm calibre or less and magazines may hold a maximum of 10 rounds. Participants in certain "approved" pistol competitions may acquire handguns up to .45", currently Single Action Shooting and Metallic Silhouette. IPSC shooting is approved for 9mm/.38/.357 sig, handguns that meet the IPSC rules, but larger calibres are not approved for IPSC handgun shooting contests in Australia.[4] Category H barrels must be at least 100mm (3.94") long for revolvers, and 120mm (4.72") for semi-automatic pistols unless the pistols are clearly ISSF target pistols; magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. Handguns held as part of a collection were exempted from these limits.

There is no buyback in Obama's gun control agenda. No American would lose a single gun. Not one.

There is no buyback in Obama's gun control agenda. No American would lose a single gun. Not one.
Sure! Then, what would they like to do next! I am sure they would just stop. I have some beachfront property in Arizona for sale.

Oh and if they ban something what does that mean?

Sure! Then, what would they like to do next! I am sure they would just stop. I have some beachfront property in Arizona for sale.

Oh and if they ban something what does that mean?

Did the 1994 assault weapons BAN take anyone's guns? Did it take a single gun? Just one. Did it take any gun from anyone in the U.S.? No.
As a matter of equity, the law exempted
“grandfathered” guns and magazines
manufactured before the ban took effect.

Google is your friend. Use it. Don't be lazy. Set a good example for your son.

That was 1994.

The elites in this country would take them all if they could. Don't be fooled.

You see first it was flag and I knew it would turn into a gun control measure. The liberals and far left are actually scary in a dictatorial way.

no, you're just making stuff up, and can't stop doing so. you make up stuff to defend the stuff you make up.

no, you're just making stuff up, and can't stop doing so. you make up stuff to defend the stuff you make up.
Me? You are saying Obama would never take the guns. Why he just wants to do this and that.

Sure OK. Just admit it you don't think people should have guns and you trust the government when it is your side that is in power.

Oh, and you don't want to admit why the 2nd Amendment is in place.

Hey Google is your friend. We haven't talk about the leaked DOJ Memo. Gun grabber.

You can get it from multiple sources. Google.com
------------------------------------------------
Gun control may still be very much a topic for national conversation, and the prospects of some variety of gun control legislation may look better for anti-gun forces than they have in nearly 20 years, but a Justice Department internal memo from early in the year that just got leaked to the public may scuttle all of that. The memo comes from the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), a subgroup within the Justice Department, which defines itself this way:

The National Institute of Justice — the research, development and evaluation agency of the U.S. Department of Justice — is dedicated to improving knowledge and understanding of crime and justice issues through science. NIJ provides objective and independent knowledge and tools to reduce crime and promote justice, particularly at the state and local levels.

In other words, when a policy is proposed that the department has to enforce, they go to this group with questions. No partisan agenda can be reasonably inferred, and if there were one, it would likely incline toward the administration’s preferred policy.

Not that you’d know it from reading the memo itself, which takes aim at nearly every form of gun control proposed by the Obama administration and its allies in Congress, and systematically shoots it all down (no pun intended), or argues for proposals that are completely politically untenable. Making matters worse for the administration, the memo wasn’t drafted by some low level flunky in the NIJ, but rather from Greg Ridgeway, its Deputy Director. Moreover, Ridgeway is not a Bush administration holdover, but was, in fact, hired last year right in the thick of President Obama’s reelection campaign.

Me? You are saying Obama would never take the guns. Why he just wants to do this and that.

Sure OK. Just admit it you don't think people should have guns and you trust the government when it is your side that is in power.

Oh, and you don't want to admit why the 2nd Amendment is in place.

Yeah, you. You're attempting to change the subject. I showed you where the "ban" didn't "ban" the guns on it's list, just the sale and manufacture. I'll remind you, provide a link where Obama has proposed taking guns from law abiding Americans. Just one. One single gun. This is the second or third day I've been asking for that link. You.....can't......provide.....one.

I am not going to because you will come up with some other criteria.

You know it is there. Don't want to admit it.

None of the above equate to "need"........There is no valid reason or need for anyone outside of the military or law enforcement to own an automatic rifle.

There is no reason for Law Enforcement to own Automatic Rifles either

From YOUR link:

"As the Senate Judiciary Committee moves haltingly toward producing legislation intended to appeal to those same moderate Democrats and at least a few Republicans, the NRA argues in its ad that the Justice memo shows that the administration believes its proposals won’t work unless coupled with national gun registration and even confiscation—more aggressive steps that neither the White House nor congressional Democratic leaders have backed. Indeed, even the most ardent gun-control advocates know that, barring some unforeseen development, registration and confiscation are politically impossible."

Still waiting on a link that shows otherwise............

At one time it was illegal to be black in Ohio as well. The North loved the low priced cotton for their factories.

Oh and I guess the well regulated militia was needed in the North to control the Irish immigrants that came in as well.

The Irish wave of immagration kind of came a few years after the framing of the US Consitution

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT