ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Official Southern Miss @ Marshall Game Thread

Our team may have found itself tonight, this squad on D is nasty and the offense is coming along.

Maybe no playstation stats yet for the O but we got a whole quarter to go

Reactions: bangtheherd
I wouldn't expect stats to rise in the 4th unless USM can score. Doc will kill clock and play ball control

Tonight's D performance is all about coaching. Heater has had the right pressure packages at the right time. Not sure how that will translate to the MTSU and WKU games. The back end of the D still scares me to death.
Heater has to be a top 25 D coordinator. I say MTSU is similar to this game, and he knows what needs to be done at WKU. Annihilate them.

Reactions: HerdLover
No I thought USM is probably the best team we've faced thus far aside from Ohio, still do. Our defense stepped up so far. I'm still concerned about the offense and the play calling by Legg. You guys can Superfan me all you want. I've always given my opinion and I've never cared if it was popular, that's not going to change.

Reactions: bangtheherd
No I thought USM is probably the best team we've faced thus far aside from Ohio, still do. Our defense stepped up so far. I'm still concerned about the offense and the play calling by Legg. You guys can Superfan me all you want. I've always given my opinion and I've never cared if it was popular, that's not going to change.

Yep. You can be harsh but you're always here - win or lose.

No one will argue with you on offense, but this defense is special.

........so Doc will suck if he kills the clock?
If Jesus H. Christ were to come back among us, you would tell him this just isn't a good time
for you & could he come back next week?
Un-$ucking believable.......

Did I say he would suck or imply anything negative about him killing the clock? That's just what he does, that's why I said don't expect huge stats. Jesus Christ get a fvcking grip on yourself w-s.

Did I say he would suck or imply anything negative about him killing the clock? That's just what he does, that's why I said don't expect huge stats. Jesus Christ get a fvcking grip on yourself w-s.

Agree with ya there. Doc would rather just get off the field and take the W NOW.

On offense or defense?

Defense. They can't handle our pressure packages. Mullens is rushed on every throw. Great job there.

Offense we haven't been very good considering how bad SMiss defense has been this year. I would've expected more than 24 points and those were with 2 short fields.

Defense. They can't handle our pressure packages. Mullens is rushed on every throw. Great job there.

Offense we haven't been very good considering how bad SMiss defense has been this year. I would've expected more than 24 points and those were with 2 short fields.
Exactly what I was getting at about Heater being a top Coordiantor. He's done a hell of a job exploiting offenses, and also making second half adjustments.

Also going out on this.. Litton will go undefeated in his career at Marshall as a starter.

Ohio sucked and does suck, if our Coach would have sat Birdsong the f down like he should have we would have won that game by 3 scores. OU loss is all on stubborn ass coaching decision to play a busted Birdsong

Reactions: HerdFan73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT