ADVERTISEMENT

Old Fairfield problems

Feb 16, 2009
Anyone else having problems reading old Fairfield message boards? I've been blocked out for 2 days now. need a Lil help here.

Anyone else having problems reading old Fairfield message boards? I've been blocked out for 2 days now. need a Lil help here.

Send me a message using the direct messages on the board(top right corner). I'll need the email address you used to sign up for your subscription so I can check on it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Send me a message using the direct messages on the board(top right corner). I'll need the email address you used to sign up for your subscription so I can check on it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Are private messages only available to paying members?

I am using the web version and do not see any link to compose a message.

If you're not seeing the mail icon beside your profile in the top right corner then hover over or click your profile and a drop down box should open. Click on conversations and that should do it for you.

I can see the icon, I am not able to see a compose message option after I click on it and yes, my computer is plugged in.

06, I was wrong. All members can receive direct messages but only subscribers can start a new conversation. Sorry for the confusion.

I thought only subscribers could be on this board. I'm pretty sure I'm a subscriber, but it won't let me write a message.

I am a subscriber and have looked on both android devices and my laptop and do not see how to start a conversation. When I hover over the mail icon it says conversations, you have no recent conversations and show all.

Reactions: Incognito28
I asked again, and I guess they've got a bug with it right now. As of this morning, moderators and admin are the only ones with the ability to start a new conversation. Once they get the bug fixed, only subscribers will be able to start a new conversation. Unless they change something. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Incognito28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT