ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Again

This has zero to do with someone admitting they had "no clue" and thus came here, of all fvxking places, to get the news, moron. Goddamn, even the board regulars don't do that, as evidenced by the links y'all post.
The only thing keeping you from being the biggest moron on the board is Greed. I'd STFU about "no clue" if I were you

Reactions: Marc22
If all y'all put greed on ignore, me and rifle will be the only non-conforming posters. I refuse to put anybody on ignore, as I have always been compassionate towards others. Plus, greed is a friend of mine. Not to mention, once about every six months, he delivers an outstanding post on Herd Nation free board. I don't want to miss those.

Reactions: 30CAT
If all y'all put greed on ignore, me and rifle will be the only non-conforming posters. I refuse to put anybody on ignore, as I have always been compassionate towards others. Plus, greed is a friend of mine. Not to mention, once about every six months, he delivers an outstanding post on Herd Nation free board. I don't want to miss those.
When it comes to our country and politics, he's just a dumbass, that's all.

Fine, you're officially going to be his handler then.

Cons. Always obsessed with other people's genitals.
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT