ADVERTISEMENT

Pick a score thread - Albany

Huff won't embarrass them... And they will collect a check.

We are up 4 TDs at halftime –

Marshall - 45
Albany - 10

Huff won't embarrass them... And they will collect a check.

We are up 4 TDs at halftime –

Marshall - 45
Albany - 10
Huff better embarrass them if he wants the fans to show up. People aren’t going to be excited to buy tickets later on if it’s not a blowout. Whether anyone agrees or not, that’s how it is. (Get ready for the “fans” lecture by the board supa-fan).

Huff better embarrass them if he wants the fans to show up. People aren’t going to be excited to buy tickets later on if it’s not a blowout. Whether anyone agrees or not, that’s how it is. (Get ready for the “fans” lecture by the board supa-fan).
45-10 is a blowout... What I meant was Huff won't beat a team 65-0. He just won't, and that's okay.

And if anyone decides they aren't going to buy tickets to a future game because we didn't beat an FCS team by enough points, they can stay home.

I think they’re too good for us to blow out. Good QB, good receivers and a good D line. I think something like 31-13 is about right.

Reactions: marshallsig
Albany has already played a game and we haven't. And they kicked the Fordham Rams ass. I get a little nervous in these games. I'm going Herd 27-20
I'm still a little bit blown out of my mind, due to recovering from perhaps too much booze last night, but I think you may have won the contest for week one. For your efforts, you win the right to watch next week's game.

I'm still a little bit blown out of my mind, due to recovering from perhaps too much booze last night, but I think you may have won the contest for week one. For your efforts, you win the right to watch next week's game.
As a long time fan, I have seen this story over and over. We only get up for games we think are relevant outside of Huntington (see Notre dame 2022). Any time its simply a game of execution, we tend to screw the pooch. Marco was a bull in a china shop last night watching that game. SMH

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
I don't think Banker was justifying our struggle with beating an FCS team at home. He was just pointing out they're likely much improved vs last year.

That or he was mocking the boobs on here that are digging deep into the bag of excuses.

So, struggling against a team that won’t make the FCS playoffs is ok?
I mean it's kind of the same thing as Notre Dame saying "struggling with a team that is middle of the pack in the Sun Belt" is not ok. Most of their fans would say that and be justified in saying it. But ND obviously struggled. Let's just be glad we won. Albany was in fact allowed to prepare and play to win the game. We can't just tell them to lay down because "we should beat you." Sports are funny like that.

Reactions: marshallsig
Oh, and predicted 31-13 and said they were too good to blowout. I watched their first game. If we don’t have a downfield hold and a blocked kick it would have been 31-17, so there’s that.

Just because some people, without research, thought we should beat them by 50 it doesn’t mean we should have beat them by 50.

Reactions: CamJoanBaller
Oh, and predicted 31-13 and said they were too good to blowout. I watched their first game. If we don’t have a downfield hold and a blocked kick it would have been 31-17, so there’s that.

Just because some people, without research, thought we should beat them by 50 it doesn’t mean we should have beat them by 50.
Exactly...

"We are Marshall and therefore superior to anyone in a lesser conference and if we don't beat blow them out accordingly then the coaches and players suck, because We are Marshall"

The fans who just think the other teams are just going to come in and lay down are ridiculous. Maybe we should have gone to South Bend and just laid down and taken it up the tailpipe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT