ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game

Your post basically is 'give up' which is what WV has done since their inception as a state.

So...minus all of the marketing of new Marshall gear from hist about all vendors, the city-wide awareness of Glenns moving as well as just the overall tracking of football, allowing fans to prepare for the game...oh and the announcement from Hamrick as well as the listing of wear Kelly Green on the ticket and schedule...you automatically assume people will fail...and give up before its even tried.

It's more just, who cares what people wear, we have better shit to worry about... like filling ALL seats.. raising more money, etc.

It's more just, who cares what people wear, we have better shit to worry about... like filling ALL seats.. raising more money, etc.

If you can't see that this promotion actually works to help all of what you said...then you truly are from wayne, and I don't feel sorry for you.

In order to get butts in the seats, you have to create interest. When you don't have alot of money, you need to improvise. When you improvise, you take a pre-existing element, and make it 'unique.' You then market the hell out of it.
Marshall is opening up, on a national holiday, nationally televised game, with a promotion of wear kelly green. You claim, 'who cares about what people wear to games, as long as they are there' well, pal, seems like a ton of this board cares...enough to convince Kopp to switch our dark ages green to our successful kelly green.

Funny how people like you get all vocal about Marshall doing nothing, then objecting when Marshall does something claiming either, 'more important stuff needs to be done' or 'it'll never work, why bother?'

Here's a suggestion...quit complaining about your stupid camera, there's more inportant shit to worry about, like wearing kelly green and not complaining about it.

LOL, HS lays the wood!

Honestly how do people not get your trying to create a national awareness by getting Kelly green worn by fans which stands out, on the nations ONLY televised college football game, ON national TV, ON a national holiday when many people will be looking for a good interesting game to watch. Marshall v Purdue is THAT game.

Go on line to the bookstore or Glenn's and buy some damn kelly green and wear it, how F-ing hard is that?!!!!

Reactions: greengirl
If you can't see that this promotion actually works to help all of what you said...then you truly are from wayne, and I don't feel sorry for you.

In order to get butts in the seats, you have to create interest. When you don't have alot of money, you need to improvise. When you improvise, you take a pre-existing element, and make it 'unique.' You then market the hell out of it.
Marshall is opening up, on a national holiday, nationally televised game, with a promotion of wear kelly green. You claim, 'who cares about what people wear to games, as long as they are there' well, pal, seems like a ton of this board cares...enough to convince Kopp to switch our dark ages green to our successful kelly green.

Funny how people like you get all vocal about Marshall doing nothing, then objecting when Marshall does something claiming either, 'more important stuff needs to be done' or 'it'll never work, why bother?'

Here's a suggestion...quit complaining about your stupid camera, there's more inportant shit to worry about, like wearing kelly green and not complaining about it.

I didn't object to anything. I personally don't care if they try to get people to wear green or not. Just saying, it won't work, and it won't look good even if it does because they can't get two shirts the same damn color of green. What exactly am I complaining about as far as a camera? You're not even making any sense. If every single person on this board cared to wear green, it still would make no difference. There's maybe 100 people on here still.

I didn't object to anything. I personally don't care if they try to get people to wear green or not. Just saying, it won't work, and it won't look good even if it does because they can't get two shirts the same damn color of green. What exactly am I complaining about as far as a camera? You're not even making any sense. If every single person on this board cared to wear green, it still would make no difference. There's maybe 100 people on here still.

Thank goodness you aren't in charge of anything significant...because whatever it was, would've crumbled and burned by now with such an attitude.

You spoke about how angry you were about they not allowing you to bring your camera in to take garbage pictures and how furious it made you.
Sorry, can't focus. Pancakes at the Goldem Griddle are here. Check it out, its in Myrtle and run by Marshall fans.

You spoke about how angry you were about they not allowing you to bring your camera in to take garbage pictures and how furious it made you.
Sorry, can't focus. Pancakes at the Goldem Griddle are here. Check it out, its in Myrtle and run by Marshall fans.

Uhhh... why would I complain about that? I'm on the field taking pictures with any lens I want. :eek::eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT