ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the wvu lurkers

I'm triggered but giving Doc interviewing for the job makes more sense than Gibson?. HAHAHA what a dumb shyt.. you must be one of those people that think that every time you say something stupid and you get called on it, that they are triggered. I couldn't care less what you think, but the fact that you think it makes more sense to interview Doc than Gibson just shows your level of stupidity and lack of sports knowledge.

Your name explains it all ...TEEN [as in child]. Doc worked wonders recruiting Florida when he served on WVU's Staff before becoming the Head Coach at Marshall.

You need to wake up and understand Facts.....bet you are a Pelosi DemoTard too!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

I'm triggered but giving Doc interviewing for the job makes more sense than Gibson?. HAHAHA what a dumb shyt.. you must be one of those people that think that every time you say something stupid and you get called on it, that they are triggered. I couldn't care less what you think, but the fact that you think it makes more sense to interview Doc than Gibson just shows your level of stupidity and lack of sports knowledge.
Oh you definitely triggered.

You triggered, dawg

You guys are hilarious.. you have no idea about how the process works of interviewing, candidates, connections to programs, and yet you claim that someone 'speculated' Doc was leaving and anyone is supposed to believe that.

Dude wears a speedo and claims others are triggered.. LOL

You guys are hilarious.. you have no idea about how the process works of interviewing, candidates, connections to programs, and yet you claim that someone 'speculated' Doc was leaving and anyone is supposed to believe that.

Dude wears a speedo and claims others are triggered.. LOL
Call you Lionel Richie cause you triggered all night long.

what exactly do you expect from a coach? Do you really believe that you are a program that should win at least 10 games a year and be in play off conversation each year?

I know you have an inflated opinion of self with your "15th winningest program" line, but you guys really know that record was built playing teams that are not exactly current P5 caliber. The truth is that in your history you are only 121-136-5 against teams that are currently in a P5 conference. Since Nehlen left, and you had your greatest run in history, you are still only 54-53 against P5 competition. You have still just fattened your record against G5 and FCS competition along with the teams that had a cup of coffee in the big leagues only to end up in the AAC.

The truth is that you should just be happy going to lower level P5 bowl games and having winning seasons. It's who you are and have always been. It's a shame that the planets aligned for a few years when you had some great talent and a watered down schedule. It gave you unrealistic expectations.

Where do you get that they are 121-136-5 v. current P5 teams? Where are you getting those numbers? I believe they are 297-345-14 vs current P5 teams and Notre Dame combined.
This is the source I get those numbers from.
http://www.winsipedia.com/west-virginia

Man, not winning a single basketball game in 2019 sure has you triggered.

When is the last time Marshall defeated the #7 basketball team in the country? When is the last time Marshall’s basketball team was ranked as high as #2 in the country? When was the last time Marshall advanced as far as the Sweet Sixteen?

Never

Ask those same questions about WVU and the answer to all of them is within the last year.

"We" (same words as on my driver's license, no actual relationship), are mediocre (followed by a litany of pointless junk stats that can be summed up as :

ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT THAT MATTERS, UNLIKE THE TRUE NATIONAL PROGRAMS "WE" COMPARE OURSELVES TO.

BUT MARSHALL is this and but Marshall is that, and blah, blah, blah about Marshall ("our" non-rival, who "we" don't care about.)

Wow, a first. JANUARY 25th, and the Spamites, having actually now won a game over a really down Kansas team, have given up on their season and have started where every Spamite ends up, every year. At BUT MARSHALL...

In January.

This is a great year.

Reactions: 19MU88
When is the last time Marshall defeated the #7 basketball team in the country? When is the last time Marshall’s basketball team was ranked as high as #2 in the country? When was the last time Marshall advanced as far as the Sweet Sixteen?

Never

Ask those same questions about WVU and the answer to all of them is within the last year.
Call you Doc Brown cause you prefer living in the past.

Never

When was the last time wvu won a national title in basketball?

The shit polishing is strong with wvu...

You're still terrible.
You did what everyone does in a season.
You'll never be a big deal.

But maybe you'll make rings to celebrate beating Kansas.
Because that'll keep your uneducated fanbase thinking you're worth something.

after skimming through thread, i've come to the conclusion that marshla fans are really upset that WVU didn't interview and hire Doc Holliday. can't say I wouldn't be pissed, either.

Reactions: herdalicious
wvu has 1 conference win and they're here talking about the 1940's...

I can't imagine this board when wvu is left out of the next round of realignment.

I know that’s what your hope is, but it just isn’t going to happen. We’re not a mid-major. If the Big 12 would have selected UL and you think that Clemson and FSU would have let the ACC pass over WVU for the likes of UConn when Maryland went to the B1G you’re even more irrational than I thought. I don’t care how many years the ACC had spurned WVU. The ONLY reason WVU isn’t in the ACC is because of the elitist attitudes about academics that the Tobacco Road schools and UVA share and that wouldn’t have been enough that time. It has nothing to do with athletic success or brand.

I know that’s what your hope is, but it just isn’t going to happen. We’re not a mid-major. If the Big 12 would have selected UL and you think that Clemson and FSU would have let the ACC pass over WVU for the likes of UConn when Maryland went to the B1G you’re even more irrational than I thought. I don’t care how many years the ACC had spurned WVU. The ONLY reason WVU isn’t in the ACC is because of the elitist attitudes about academics that the Tobacco Road schools and UVA share and that wouldn’t have been enough that time. It has nothing to do with athletic success or brand.

L O L

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes

wvu is a MIDdle of the pack program in a MAJOR conference. So you actually are a mid major.

Academics were a huge reason for wvu to be left out but also how wvu treated Pitt and VT fans...you honestly think they just said,
'Oh swell! wvu is wanting in the conference. I can't wait to be spit on by redneck hillbillies again!'

The ACC took Pitt which is basically wvu but better academics and TV market, which you can't mooch off of anymore.
Best part is the least academically oriented conference, the SEC, rejected you for...academics.
In the grand scheme of it all, Clemson nor FSU care at all about wvu. None of the schools care about one another anymore. They'll bury wvu if it means they get more money...and sure enough, they have the resources to do so.
The next round of conference shuffling is coming and the ultra elites are going to branch off and form their own conference...and wvu will be an afterthought.
wvu certainly won't be alone in this, but it will be awesome seeing their fans having to accept sharing the spotlight with other programs they claim to be above. If the former HC of wvu is any indication, wvu is closer to the mid majors than they are comfortable with.

Reactions: The Real SamC
wvu is a MIDdle of the pack program in a MAJOR conference. So you actually are a mid major.

Academics were a huge reason for wvu to be left out but also how wvu treated Pitt and VT fans...you honestly think they just said,
'Oh swell! wvu is wanting in the conference. I can't wait to be spit on by redneck hillbillies again!'

The ACC took Pitt which is basically wvu but better academics and TV market, which you can't mooch off of anymore.
Best part is the least academically oriented conference, the SEC, rejected you for...academics.
In the grand scheme of it all, Clemson nor FSU care at all about wvu. None of the schools care about one another anymore. They'll bury wvu if it means they get more money...and sure enough, they have the resources to do so.
The next round of conference shuffling is coming and the ultra elites are going to branch off and form their own conference...and wvu will be an afterthought.
wvu certainly won't be alone in this, but it will be awesome seeing their fans having to accept sharing the spotlight with other programs they claim to be above. If the former HC of wvu is any indication, wvu is closer to the mid majors than they are comfortable with.

Now you have proven to me you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. Your hate for WVU just clouds your logical thinking and you grasp at straws hoping for something to happen to WVU so our fans can be as miserable as you.

First, you obviously have no clue what a mid-major is. You’re twisting the semantics to fit your agenda. Any university outside of the Power 5 football conferences shall be considered a mid-major. It gets more complex when discussing basketball because of schools like Villanova, but you should get the point. An institution with a $110+ million athletics operating budget isn’t getting relegated to becoming a mid-major. It’s just not going to happen.

Pitt and VT had NO say on whether WVU got in the ACC. The fact that you don’t know that tells me you’re clueless. VT had initially been planned to be left out until the VA legislature jumped in and strong-armed UVA, forcing them to support VPI’s inclusion. The Hokies had no power to exert as far as who gained acceptance to the conference. Pitt is even funnier. They made a “stand” right before they left and their chancellor and AD stated they were united with WVU in terms of their future conference affiliation and were committed to making the Big East stronger. Well, they lied and then they bolted in the middle of the night with Syracuse when the last-minute ACC invite arrived. They have absolutely no say in what happens in ACC land and do as they’re told by the Tobacco Road schools and UVA. UNC, Duke, and UVA run that conference and NC State, Wake Forest, and VPI do what those schools tell them to do.

Clemson and FSU might not care about WVU in particular, but they care about the lackluster football played in the rest of conference and the amount of money their peer schools are making. Do you not remember FSU’s BOT Chair publicly saying they should look at and evaluate other conference options (i.e. the Big 12) when it became clear the SEC, B1G, and Big 12 were making significantly more money in revenue and the conference landscape nationally was not stable around (2010-2012). That’s why the ACC leaders pushed to have a GOR signed. I can assure you that Clemson and FSU wanted WVU as one of the schools added when Pitt and Syracuse were invited. They wanted a school that put football first and that invested in athletics.

When it became clear that the schools running the ACC would always put basketball first and football would be an afterthought, they threatened to leave. There is a reason UL was invited instead of UConn after WVU joined the Big 12.

You can’t honestly think that WVU wasn’t invited to the SEC because of academics, can you? The two schools vying for one spot were WVU and Missouri and it came down to population, TV markets, and the number of TVs overall for the growing SEC Network, plain and simple. Go ask some real SEC fans what they think now about Missouri’s addition.

Now you have proven to me you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. Your hate for WVU just clouds your logical thinking and you grasp at straws hoping for something to happen to WVU so our fans can be as miserable as you.

First, you obviously have no clue what a mid-major is. You’re twisting the semantics to fit your agenda. Any university outside of the Power 5 football conferences shall be considered a mid-major. It gets more complex when discussing basketball because of schools like Villanova, but you should get the point. An institution with a $110+ million athletics operating budget isn’t getting relegated to becoming a mid-major. It’s just not going to happen.

Pitt and VT had NO say on whether WVU got in the ACC. The fact that you don’t know that tells me you’re clueless. VT had initially been planned to be left out until the VA legislature jumped in and strong-armed UVA, forcing them to support VPI’s inclusion. The Hokies had no power to exert as far as who gained acceptance to the conference. Pitt is even funnier. They made a “stand” right before they left and their chancellor and AD stated they were united with WVU in terms of their future conference affiliation and were committed to making the Big East stronger. Well, they lied and then they bolted in the middle of the night with Syracuse when the last-minute ACC invite arrived. They have absolutely no say in what happens in ACC land and do as they’re told by the Tobacco Road schools and UVA. UNC, Duke, and UVA run that conference and NC State, Wake Forest, and VPI do what those schools tell them to do.

Clemson and FSU might not care about WVU in particular, but they care about the lackluster football played in the rest of conference and the amount of money their peer schools are making. Do you not remember FSU’s BOT Chair publicly saying they should look at and evaluate other conference options (i.e. the Big 12) when it became clear the SEC, B1G, and Big 12 were making significantly more money in revenue and the conference landscape nationally was not stable around (2010-2012). That’s why the ACC leaders pushed to have a GOR signed. I can assure you that Clemson and FSU wanted WVU as one of the schools added when Pitt and Syracuse were invited. They wanted a school that put football first and that invested in athletics.

When it became clear that the schools running the ACC would always put basketball first and football would be an afterthought, they threatened to leave. There is a reason UL was invited instead of UConn after WVU joined the Big 12.

You can’t honestly think that WVU wasn’t invited to the SEC because of academics, can you? The two schools vying for one spot were WVU and Missouri and it came down to population, TV markets, and the number of TVs overall for the growing SEC Network, plain and simple. Go ask some real SEC fans what they think now about Missouri’s addition.

Some of this is correct, some is what you would like it to be.
Duke and the cheaters run the ACC, UVA and Wake not so much.
If two schools would leave the ACC next for the SEC it will be Duke and the cheaters.
Mull that over, you’re not as clued in as you think.

That's some funny shit....WVUBig12...you should be writing comedy for the late talk shows hosts...you know, those liberal DEMTARDS hosts who bash President TRUMP.....ACC does not want YOUR eers!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

That's some funny shit....WVUBig12...you should be writing comedy for the late talk shows hosts...you know, those liberal DEMTARDS hosts who bash President TRUMP.....ACC does not want YOUR eers!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Please stop. With every letter you type, you embarrass yourself that much more.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Some of this is correct, some is what you would like it to be.
Duke and the cheaters run the ACC, UVA and Wake not so much.
If two schools would leave the ACC next for the SEC it will be Duke and the cheaters.
Mull that over, you’re not as clued in as you think.

I had a relative who was a professor at UNC’s Medical School and was very good friends with a former AD there. His son had a book published on the UNC/Duke rivalry. I know more than you ever will. UNC, Duke, and to a lesser extent UVA make the decisions in the ACC. Even though football pays the bills, it’s always going to be number 2 in the ACC. There is always going to be dissent in that conference because those schools’ goals don’t align with Clemson and FSU’s.

Did you know that UNC and NC State have the same Board of Governors? They are both under the University of North Carolina System. I never said NC State or Wake Forest run the ACC. In voting matters, NC State, Wake Forest, and VPI are ALWAYS going to vote the way UNC, Duke, and UVA want them to.

Let me make one thing clear. When the wine and cheese crowd in that conference talk about the hillbillies from WV, you are not excluded. So before you make another comment about what they say about WVU or the state, think about that.

I had a relative who was a professor at UNC’s Medical School and was very good friends with a former AD there. His son had a book published on the UNC/Duke rivalry. I know more than you ever will. UNC, Duke, and to a lesser extent UVA make the decisions in the ACC. Even though football pays the bills, it’s always going to be number 2 in the ACC. There is always going to be dissent in that conference because those schools’ goals don’t align with Clemson and FSU’s.

Did you know that UNC and NC State have the same Board of Governors? They are both under the University of North Carolina System. I never said NC State or Wake Forest run the ACC. In voting matters, NC State, Wake Forest, and VPI are ALWAYS going to vote the way UNC, Duke, and UVA want them to.

Let me make one thing clear. When the wine and cheese crowd in that conference talk about the hillbillies from WV, you are not excluded. So before you make another comment about what they say about WVU or the state, think about that.

Don’t embarrass yourself. I’ve forgotten more about the league than you will ever know. Stay in your lane.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Don’t embarrass yourself. I’ve forgotten more about the league than you will ever know. Stay in your lane.

HAHA AKA T-Shirt Duke fan who has never been to Durham. I got a personal tour of the Smith Center from the AD at the time and you buy your Duke gear at WalMart. Your short response tells me everything I need to know.

AGAIN you are FULL of Shit..
..I have forgotten MORE about the lore of Tobacco Road---then you will ever know! STOP making a fool of yourself!

That's MAKING it CLEAR as daylight.....go hibernate in your hole until Feb. 2

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

AGAIN you are FULL of Shit....I have forgotten MORE about the lore of Tobacco Road---then you will ever know! STOP making a fool of yourself!

That's MAKING it CLEAR as daylight.....go hibernate in your hole until Feb. 2

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Listen LIL MAN, you don’t know a thing. Your own fanbase on here constantly gets on you. How many usernames is this? I’d really like to meet you next time I’m at my uncle’s in Huntersville though. I’ll make sure to bring a step ladder so you’re not constantly looking up while talking. His brother-in-law’s family is upper echelon in Chapel Hill with their estate right off of campus. You’re nobody.

Listen LIL MAN, you don’t know a thing. Your own fanbase on here constantly gets on you. How many usernames is this? I’d really like to meet you next time I’m at my uncle’s in Huntersville though. I’ll make sure to bring a step ladder so you’re not constantly looking up while talking. His brother-in-law’s family is upper echelon in Chapel Hill with their estate right off of campus. You’re nobody.

Hey douchebag - you don’t come on here spewing ignorant shit about our members. That privilege is only extended to ourselves about each other. Take your disease-ridden carcass back to the holler you crawled out of - and wipe that toothless grin off your face.......internet toughguys are paper tigers.

If MorgantownSchooltotheBig12 and Zilla get into a battle over who has the richest, most influential relatives, this thread could go on for years. Lol.

Reactions: GreenDuke

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
do you seriously sign every post: HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

giphy.gif

Reactions: GreenDuke

A relative of mine who knows a former AD for Duke says you're full of sh*t.
The ACC doesn't want your uneducated hillbilly fanbase involved with the ACC in any capacity.
Playing wvu on a schedule counts for community service.
If it be the wine and cheese crowd keeping you out, well hope you shoot up on some Meth for energy because you'll be banging on the door for inclusion for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT