ADVERTISEMENT

SBC Championship

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
Missing too many easy shots and making unnecessary fouls. Hope Coach gets them straightened out.

What a fourth quarter and overtime... I was watching on my phone in my office, so I had to keep it down. Good for our girls and our new coach!

Watching meaningful basketball games is fun.
I was worried when we blew that 10 point lead. Winning with those 2 fouling out in OT shows the depth of this team. Our mens team has ZERO depth.

I posted this on Old Fairfield but I think it fits on this thread too.

For the people who get mad at Dan for his lack of defense this game is a perfect example of why people gripe about it. Our ladies couldn’t throw it in the ocean from 3, didnt shoot that great from 2, didn’t shoot free throws especially well but when you create 38 turnovers you can win games where you don’t shoot well. Even against good teams.

I was really proud at how often they faced adversary and could have thrown in the towel and they came roaring back. Just a tribute to a great coach and a great team. Great job Herd!! Tourney bound!!

For the people who get mad at Dan for his lack of defense this game is a perfect example of why people gripe about it. Our ladies couldn’t throw it in the ocean from 3, didnt shoot that great from 2, didn’t shoot free throws especially well but when you create 38 turnovers you can win games where you don’t shoot well. Even against good teams.

I was really proud at how often they faced adversary and could have thrown in the towel and they came roaring back. Just a tribute to a great coach and a great team. Great job Herd!! Tourney bound!!

👏

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I was worried when we blew that 10 point lead. Winning with those 2 fouling out in OT shows the depth of this team. Our mens team has ZERO depth.
BUT some of that "non-depth" provides such a VITAL service/function in our "cheer section" during home soccer contests!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard

And 33 offensive rebounds. We took 99 shots in that game, they took 53. Offensive rebounds and forcing turnovers overcomes a really poor offensive game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT