ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Day?? For some...maybe...I think...or...maybe not?

Aaron Perkins

Jan 9, 2006
Huntington
COVID years, medical years, redshirt years, etc, etc, etc....I dont have a clue what to expect on senior day this Saturday. Usually we have a pretty good grasp of things and how they might play out, but i truly have no idea. I am going to list some people below.

The 6th year guys, with the exception of Laborn, I assume will be done after this year. They are:

Charlie Gray
Isaiah Norman
Stone Scarcelle
Andre Sam
Zach Appio
Kendrick Sartor
Devin Miller
Damon Barber
Esaias Carpenter

Anthony Watts is listed simply as a Grad, so I would assume he will be done as well.

Steven Gilmore is listed as a senior, as he never redshirted. This was his fifth year playing so he will be finishing his career at Marshall.

The next group of guys are redshirt seniors, i have no clue what types of decisions they will make, or what types of decisions they have available to them to make. I am fairly certain they have all completed their eligibility, but i thought Laborn was done as well.

Abraham Beauplan
Jace Bobo
Joshua Bowers
Stacey Marshall
Tyriek Bell
Koby Cumberlander
Cedrice Paillant
Henri Colombi

Everyone listed below should have eligibility left after this year.

The next group is Redshirt juniors, most likely they have already graduated, but should have eligibility left

Shadeed Ahmed
Sam Burton
Talik Keaton
Caleb McMillan
Corey Gammage
Demarco Gibson
EJ Jackson
J'Coryan Anderson
Tyshawn Hurst
Ethan Driskell
Owen Porter
Dalton Tucker
Rahmod Smith

And finally our two "True" Juniors who havent redshirted yet, and have a COVID Year

Micah Abraham
Eli Neal

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News