ADVERTISEMENT

So Huff Decided to Bench His Best Player???

and how did he do that?
I believe it was just after the game was over,
johns……are you going to make someone post the link & specify the time mark?

Anyone who didn’t watch/listen to Huff discussing Fancher vs Cole and come away with the impression that our head coach had a favorite is deaf & myopic, imo

Ali's narrative has been written. A 1000 yd rusher, multiple TDs, solid game film demonstrating his ability, and a Head Coach who recruited and coached S. Barkley. He will garner serious attention by the NFL.
Oh I have 0 doubts he will make it to a camp. More juststaing I don't think he upped his draft spot this year.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I believe it was just after the game was over,
johns……are you going to make someone post the link & specify the time mark?

Anyone who didn’t watch/listen to Huff discussing Fancher vs Cole and come away with the impression that our head coach had a favorite is deaf & myopic, imo

I thought it was a straight-forward question. The charge was made Huff threw CP under the bus. I'm asking how.

Ali missed a few games being 'injured" Doesn't seem to me he wants to play in difficult games. Huff and Ali let their team, staff, university and Huntington down by not playing when he was capable. Tired of Huff blaming the fans for his bad decisions. Next season when season ticket and game tickets aren't selling he will get the word! We can thank former President Gilbert for making this move.

Oh I have 0 doubts he will make it to a camp. More juststaing I don't think he upped his draft spot this year.
He was going to be a mid to late round pick. I still think he has secured that with this years performance. I dont think he was worried about where in the draft he would go as long as he got the shot. Last years surgery and sitting out impacted his draft more than years performance.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
running backs in the NFL are a dime a dozen. There are special backs obviously but, I don't really think Ali falls into that camp. He will get into a camp for sure. But, backs like him are lower round picks/free agents. Most teams don't even want to "waste" a higher round pick on a running back.

Personally I believe it should’ve been play the whole game or don’t play….but have watched enough bowl games and talked to enough families, coaches players etc to understand where they’re coming from and why this happens this time of the year.

Glad we got the half, still would’ve been nice to get all 4 don’t agree, but do understand.

Well that misses the entire f’in conversation.

I figure almost everyone thought we would lose - slight glimmer of hope when Harris was ruled out - but nobody expected we wouldn’t try everything to win. Nobody thought our coach would throw away the last game for a lot of these players to cater to one.

A guy who wants to be fired, you now expect him to win...in a meaningless bowl game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT