ADVERTISEMENT

The failed poison vaccine and what comes next

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
2022’s “winter of sickness and death” is right around the corner, so I wanted to drop by to tell you guys what to expect, since the actual science has not changed, and everything the knowledgeable people predicted before the poison shot was deployed has come to fruition.

Omicron has completely evaded the vaccine, and the vaccinated now have negative efficacy against transmission, more sickness, and more death. And that’s just with Covid!

All-cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries is running 20-30% higher than baseline when it should be well below baseline after the pull-ahead deaths from the “once-in-a-century pandemic.” Strangely, all-cause mortality was only slightly higher in 2020 (average age of death was higher than life expectancy, after all), and now the real pandemic is upon us.

One or two shots and you don’t have a chronic Covid infection (VAIDS), your body has likely cleared the toxin and you may be ok. But who knows what carcinogens were in there, so probably get cancer screenings earlier than otherwise suggested.

3+ shots and/or you have a “cold you can’t quite get rid of”: you have VAIDS. Your immune system has been irreparably harmed. It’s time to start jogging (no higher than zone 2), eating veggies and getting right with Jesus.

I’ll open it up for questions.

Reactions: 19MU88
jennifer-lawrence-the-mocking-jay.gif

2022’s “winter of sickness and death” is right around the corner, so I wanted to drop by to tell you guys what to expect, since the actual science has not changed, and everything the knowledgeable people predicted before the poison shot was deployed has come to fruition.

Omicron has completely evaded the vaccine, and the vaccinated now have negative efficacy against transmission, more sickness, and more death. And that’s just with Covid!

All-cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries is running 20-30% higher than baseline when it should be well below baseline after the pull-ahead deaths from the “once-in-a-century pandemic.” Strangely, all-cause mortality was only slightly higher in 2020 (average age of death was higher than life expectancy, after all), and now the real pandemic is upon us.

One or two shots and you don’t have a chronic Covid infection (VAIDS), your body has likely cleared the toxin and you may be ok. But who knows what carcinogens were in there, so probably get cancer screenings earlier than otherwise suggested.

3+ shots and/or you have a “cold you can’t quite get rid of”: you have VAIDS. Your immune system has been irreparably harmed. It’s time to start jogging (no higher than zone 2), eating veggies and getting right with Jesus.

I’ll open it up for questions.
My cousin has taken every damn shot they came out with. Good news is he voted for Trump and is a small business owner and can't stand libs. But, for some reason he and his wife will take a damn shot the second it comes off the lab rat. Can't figure that part out.

Anyway. he was sick all damn spring and half the summer. Get a z pack, get some sterioids, try this and try that. I bet it was the damn shots.

The first year of COVID, I didn’t know a single person who contracted the virus. Two shots and two boosters later and everyone and his brother is coming down with it. Some people I know are fully vaccinated and have had COVID twice.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
My cousin has taken every damn shot they came out with. Good news is he voted for Trump and is a small business owner and can't stand libs. But, for some reason he and his wife will take a damn shot the second it comes off the lab rat. Can't figure that part out.
Sounds like he is following Trump's lead.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The UK ow paying out claims to those harmed by the completely safe vaccine. Up to $140,000 based on your level of disability.

The UK ow paying out claims to those harmed by the completely safe vaccine. Up to $140,000 based on your level of disability.
The one that was never approved in the United States?

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are • 1.7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series. • 4.1 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are • 1.6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series. • 3.5 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are • 2.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the primary series.

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are • 1.7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series. • 4.1 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are • 1.6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series. • 3.5 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are • 2.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the primary series.

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf
Good thing DC is keeping their unvaccinated students out of school. Surely those minority kids don’t need the education

Reactions: raleighherdfan
What are greed and oldie going to do when the new democrat mantra is to blame Trump for the vaccine?

Confusion in liberal land.

OldieTurd is gonna have a conniption when he sees this thread.
All the stuff you write here is nonsense. I have taken all my shots and have not had any ill effects from it. If I have gotten the covid I have not had any symtoms of it even though I have been around some who had it then. Statistics show that getting vaccinated save lives. You people need to stop spreading these lies although I believe the omicron is much less deadly luckily and many are getting it now. I think it a good idea to get the omicron vaccine when it comes out just like one should get a regular flu shot.

All the stuff you write here is nonsense. I have taken all my shots and have not had any ill effects from it. If I have gotten the covid I have not had any symtoms of it even though I have been around some who had it then. Statistics show that getting vaccinated save lives. You people need to stop spreading these lies although I believe the omicron is much less deadly luckily and many are getting it now. I think it a good idea to get the omicron vaccine when it comes out just like one should get a regular flu shot.
You people need to get over this political thing as covid does not know what your politics are.

no it's not. you either have to intentionally do it or be brain-dead. in your case, the it's obvious which it is.
Well I dont intentionally do it and last time I checked I am not brain dead. well wait maybe I am a little bit for even thinking I could make a point on here.

For what?? Exactly.
Saying he put pressure on the CDC to get vaccines to market. They see it playing out to blame Trump for the vaccines as more and more data and info comes out about them.

Hey, those vaccines are bad becaues Trump pressured the CDC to get them approved.

He did.

And still came in second to pfizer.
not following me here. They, Dems, know bad knews is coming out regarding vaccines. They are going to blame Trump even though Dems touted vaccines for 2 years.

Last edited:
not following me here. They, Dems, know bad knews is coming out regarind vaccines. They are going to blame Trump even though Dems touted vaccines for 2 years.
There have been bad news all the time coming out but is only misinformation put out by the conservatives and their news medias...the vaccine saved many many lives and that is what matters.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT