ADVERTISEMENT

The failed poison vaccine and what comes next

i find myself wondering that exact same thing after reading 99% of his posts. poor ole dude has obviously been brainwashed his entire life to the point he has no free thinking abilities whatsoever at this point. all he knows is what the media has told him: orange man bad, ooga booga.
I'd bet $20 it's Walden fvcking with you guys.

I have peeped in on them and they are just a bunch of liars. Like I said before I get my news mostly online from bloomberg and yahoo news.
point proven: you suck down everything the MSM tells you. bloomberg and yahoo are both liberal "news" outlets. they tell you simpletons what to think. it doesn't matter whether you watch it on TV or read it online. they're slanted and affect yore limited thinking ability by telling you what you want to hear. and, it IS what you want to hear, that's why those are the two main ones you read.

90% of the media are liberal story outlets, 9% are conservative story outlets, and 1% give the actual news. i would say sooner you realize that the better off you'd be, but yore body's time is expiring and yore already braindead.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I walked by TV and heard a bit of NBC this morning for first time in a while. I thought no wonder these morons trust their gov and think Trumps a criminal.

point proven: you suck down everything the MSM tells you. bloomberg and yahoo are both liberal "news" outlets. they tell you simpletons what to think. it doesn't matter whether you watch it on TV or read it online. they're slanted and affect yore limited thinking ability by telling you what you want to hear. and, it IS what you want to hear, that's why those are the two main ones you read.

90% of the media are liberal story outlets, 9% are conservative story outlets, and 1% give the actual news. i would say sooner you realize that the better off you'd be, but yore body's time is expiring and yore already braindead.
bloomberg is moderately democratic. Yahoo shows news from both sides of the aisle and is democratic also. Fox news is 100 percent right wing propaganda and very dangerous if you want to stay alive when there is an epidemic.

Fox news is 100 percent right wing propaganda and very dangerous if you want to stay alive when there is an epidemic.
i can say the same thing about your mental stability and CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/etc/etc/etc.

why i know yore braindead: see bold part above. that you actually believe that shit is very telling.

Reactions: mlblack16.
i can say the same thing about your mental stability and CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/etc/etc/etc.

why i know yore braindead: see bold part above. that you actually believe that shit is very telling.
He not only believes it, watching this shit is part of his nighttime routine along with taking his meds crushed in applesauce.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan

You're a lying idiot, God hater.

Hey GREED, do you happen to know the cost of a one-way flight to Teegeeack?

Asking for a friend.

FdM2V3lWIAAwGS_

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT