ADVERTISEMENT

The failed poison vaccine and what comes next

Just wait, here it comes. Just wait. Mark it down

Tucker Carlson in the ringleader of misinformation . I would not believe a word that man said.

Tucker Carlson in the ringleader of misinformation . I would not believe a word that man said.
just wait and mark it down. I am right a lot on these predictions. It is coming to fruition.

when the data comes out on these vaccines and people start to raise questions and people win lawsuits for being fired over this crap then , here you go

Let me ask you this. Why is the military not making boosters mandatory?

When this becomes unpopular and the news comes out on these vaccines the Dems are going to blame Trump. They blame him for everything.

Just wait, here it comes. Just wait. Mark it down

You're a simpleton.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers​

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
just wait and mark it down. I am right a lot on these predictions. It is coming to fruition.

when the data comes out on these vaccines and people start to raise questions and people win lawsuits for being fired over this crap then , here you go

Let me ask you this. Why is the military not making boosters mandatory?

When this becomes unpopular and the news comes out on these vaccines the Dems are going to blame Trump. They blame him for everything.

Some people are always sue happy but I dont believer an almost 100 percent will not blame Trump for a vaccine that worked so well to save so many lives. I have no use for the man but he was in no way wrong on the vaccines and he even told his people to take them but of course they didnt listen.

Some people are always sue happy but I dont believer an almost 100 percent will not blame Trump for a vaccine that worked so well to save so many lives. I have no use for the man but he was in no way wrong on the vaccines and he even told his people to take them but of course they didnt listen.
Nothing about your previous statements on Pullman would suggest you will continue to take this stance if/when the libs decide to turn this on Trump. You'll be right there in line, wearing your BLM shirt, demanding Trump go to jail for what he supposedly has done.

Why are liberals so pathetically predictable?

Some people are always sue happy but I dont believer an almost 100 percent will not blame Trump for a vaccine that worked so well to save so many lives.
what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. at no point in your rambling, incoherent reply were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. you are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: WVUSerg and 19MU88
Nothing about your previous statements on Pullman would suggest you will continue to take this stance if/when the libs decide to turn this on Trump. You'll be right there in line, wearing your BLM shirt, demanding Trump go to jail for what he supposedly has done.

pathetic is the key word.

Reactions: mlblack16.

No way on this one but I want him to go to jail for all his other crimes but I wont be wearing any kind of shirts or be in any kind of lines and I wont celebrate because I know his bad boys are going to do some really bad things if this happens.

No way on this one but I want him to go to jail for all his other crimes but I wont be wearing any kind of shirts or be in any kind of lines and I wont celebrate because I know his bad boys are going to do some really bad things if this happens.
what do you mean?

please list the crimes, it's probably easier to do Mush but you won't. let's hear Trump's.

i find myself wondering that exact same thing after reading 99% of his posts. poor ole dude has obviously been brainwashed his entire life to the point he has no free thinking abilities whatsoever at this point. all he knows is what the media has told him: orange man bad, ooga booga.
You all just go back and watch your fox and newsmax news and I am sure you know exactly what I am always talking about.

You all just go back and watch your fox and newsmax news and I am sure you know exactly what I am always talking about.
are you saying you watch fox and newsmax? because i don't. i don't need to watch the MSM to know when i'm being fed a bunch of bullshit from sheep like you. ever hear the term "shit for brains"? you are literally a prime example.

are you saying you watch fox and newsmax? because i don't. i don't need to watch the MSM to know when i'm being fed a bunch of bullshit from sheep like you. ever hear the term "shit for brains"? you are literally a prime example.
I have peeped in on them and they are just a bunch of liars. Like I said before I get my news mostly online from bloomberg and yahoo news.

What do democrat voters have to do with this?
Democrats and Republicans both if they listened to Trump after he first called the virus a hoax and did not recommend wearing a mask. Common sense would tell anyone they help even if not the perfect solution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT