ADVERTISEMENT

Vermont

Looks like greeds fellow @ssholes crossed over and have helped Haley quite a bit in this primary. Race is tight.
She is getting her ass whooped everywhere else, but will use Vermont results to stay in the race.

Got to love the uniparty

Reactions: GeauxHerd
On that sir, we definitely agree. I am more open to independents being able to chose but if you are locked in on a party then that’s the table you eat at for primary season.
I wouldn’t even let independents vote in a primary. It’s a party election.

Vermont’s is really dumb since it 100% incentivizes members of the incumbent party to just screw with the other one

I wouldn’t even let independents vote in a primary. It’s a party election.

Vermont’s is really dumb since it 100% incentivizes members of the incumbent party to just screw with the other one

I think Idependents, like myself, should be allowed to vote in primaries. We are Idependents because we vote policy and not personality. We vote policy and not party line. When the dust settles, we get to choose from two candidates. Yes, there are other choices, but regardless of what anyone says, it's a wasted vote, if you don't vote for one of the two.

Policy is what's on the line, not party. Too many voters toe the party line and couldn't care less about policy. As an Independent, I should get to vote for policy in the primaries. I agree that party members shouldn't be allowed to vote in the opposite primary election, but Idependents? They should absolutely be allowed to vote for policy, regardless of the party.

I couldn't care less if Pedo-Joe is Democrat or if he were a Republican. His policies are absolutely terrible for America. Trump's policies are far better for America.

If this were a personality contest, I would be torn, but this is all about policy for me.

I think Idependents, like myself,

As an Independent, I

^^^^^
joe-biden-finger-point.gif

You're a dumbass and you're going to judge how you like. I'm a registered Independent and can prove it. Just because I'm a Conservative, doesn't make me a Republican.

What policies of Pedo-Joe's make him a better choice for me than Trump and his policies?

I agree. But believe it or not, in quite a few states it was Republicans that wanted an open primary to allow independents to vote in their primaries.

And that's a good thing. Republicans are trusting their policies and if Democrats were confident about theirs, they would want the same thing.

And that's a good thing. Republicans are trusting their policies and if Democrats were confident about theirs, they would want the same thing.
It was more of a thing to grow the GOP in Democrat states. Let's be honest: the majority of independents are Republican-lite, but won't commit BECAUSE of certain GOP policies. Another reason they screwed up with Dobbs.

I don't think it is a good thing, and never supported the WV GOP allowing it, primaries are a party function and it only invites mischief. I hear they will close the primary in 2026.

I believe it was 96. I worked that primary, I clearly remember the training on it.
My first election as a Republican. Just eight years earlier I was in the local democrat head quarters with Dukakis buttons on.
In 2000 I voted for your fellow liberaltarian, Poochie Myers for Secretary of State since Republicans didn’t have a candidate

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I think Idependents, like myself, should be allowed to vote in primaries. We are Idependents because we vote policy and not personality. We vote policy and not party line. When the dust settles, we get to choose from two candidates. Yes, there are other choices, but regardless of what anyone says, it's a wasted vote, if you don't vote for one of the two.

Policy is what's on the line, not party. Too many voters toe the party line and couldn't care less about policy. As an Independent, I should get to vote for policy in the primaries. I agree that party members shouldn't be allowed to vote in the opposite primary election, but Idependents? They should absolutely be allowed to vote for policy, regardless of the party.

I couldn't care less if Pedo-Joe is Democrat or if he were a Republican. His policies are absolutely terrible for America. Trump's policies are far better for America.

If this were a personality contest, I would be torn, but this is all about policy for me.
The problem with that is that anyone can change to independent prior to a primary. Either have an independent primary with everyone on the ticket or have a requirement of being a registered independent for a certain amount of time.

Reactions: 30CAT
My first election as a Republican. Just eight years earlier I was in the local democrat head quarters with Dukakis buttons on.
In 2000 I voted for your fellow liberaltarian, Poochie Myers for Secretary of State since Republicans didn’t have a candidate
I didn't, because I had moved to KY for a year in 2000. Had to drive to another county to buy beer. Damn Puritans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT