ADVERTISEMENT

Video Board

…..WSAZ breaking news!
In an unprecedented “move”, the scoreboard going up at Joan C. Edwards stadium has decided to move up to Morgantown. Asked why, the scoreboard blurted out: “It’s because the AD didn’t show up to watch my concrete pour!”
In two years you will be back saying we should have hired O’Malley

…..WSAZ breaking news!
In an unprecedented “move”, the scoreboard going up at Joan C. Edwards stadium has decided to move up to Morgantown. Asked why, the scoreboard blurted out: “It’s because the AD didn’t show up to watch my concrete pour!”
That was awesome! Gave me a great laugh.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
All hat no cattle
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: Elkview
So what is the over/ under on when the video board will be ready?
Home game 1?
Home game 2?
Home games 3?
Unexpected delays, but will be ready next season?
Over/ under on costs over runs?
$2 million?

So u are afraid to pick?? You know it won’t happen on time and no budget
Yes Mr. Sluggo; we are all afraid of you & would willingly allow ourselves to make a choice between time and……..time and…..no budget? What the hell does that even mean?

On budget, but you knew that.
This is what I m having a hard time squaring, we have around a $6 mil budget for the video board which is supposed to be size wise at least in the top 5 in the country. Great. U of Michigan is doing a video board project as well. Yes they are doing 2 we are only doing one, but their budget is $41 million. They are also doing a control room for the video board. So how are we handling this? Why the big difference in budget yet the same things are being done??? It seems we are doing this on the cheap or we aren’t being told the whole story.

On budget, but you knew that.
This is what I m having a hard time squaring, we have around a $6 mil budget for the video board which is supposed to be size wise at least in the top 5 in the country. Great. U of Michigan is doing a video board project as well. Yes they are doing 2 we are only doing one, but their budget is $41 million. They are also doing a control room for the video board. So how are we handling this? Why the big difference in budget yet the same things are being done??? It seems we are doing this on the cheap or we aren’t being told the whole story.

Why are some 80” TVs $1,000 and some 80” TVs $6,000?

No, nimrod. Proving that what Marshall can afford is not the same as what Meeech can afford……
Huh? Dumb ass Spears said it was going to be top 5 in size so what Michigan can afford and what Marshall can afford is the same, according to Spears.
I think Spears just started building and hopes to get the funds later to complete the project. Why do you think Chad called them out?? ( see other thread)

Huh? Dumb ass Spears said it was going to be top 5 in size so what Michigan can afford and what Marshall can afford is the same, according to Spears.
I think Spears just started building and hopes to get the funds later to complete the project. Why do you think Chad called them out?? ( see other thread)
Chad did not call them out one iota on the video board.
You should have been the 47th President’s V.P. translator. Only person I know that can take a statement from a person, project a completely silly assumption of the meaning, and then use the entire word salad as your arguing points. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!

Chad did not call them out one iota on the video board.
You should have been the 47th President’s V.P. translator. Only person I know that can take a statement from a person, project a completely silly assumption of the meaning, and then use the entire word salad as your arguing points. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!
Try this….

I think my biggest concern, if you will, would be the presentation of this and making sure that as we put out the information about the video and scoreboard with the improvements we’re trying to make, that we’re also addressing other everyday concerns of maintenance around athletics that probably should’ve been done yesterday,” Pennington said in the athletics committee meeting before the full Board of Governors meeting.

Here is what is NOT good for Marshall…. Marshall “fans” openly hoping that someone at Marshall fails.

Congrats
I don’t hope they fail I just think we have
Been feed a line of BS. Heck with OMalley we’ll be hoping Kayo comes back after this circus

Last edited:
Sluggo, a Ford Pinto and Porsche GT3 are both two door cars, designed to carry two passengers and are approximately the same size. Why does one cost 7 times as much as the other?

I don’t like calling people stupid, so I’m not saying you are stupid, but you are acting stupid. Michigans board can probably due things graphically ours can’t (you know, like how a GT3 would blow a Pinto off the road). The difference between a $1,000 TV and a TV the same size that’s $6,000 is about capabilities and quality of video. They make both a $1,000 and $6,000 TV because some people can afford all the bells and whistles and some people can’t.

Sluggo, a Ford Pinto and Porsche GT3 are both two door cars, designed to carry two passengers and are approximately the same size. Why does one cost 7 times as much as the other?

I don’t like calling people stupid, so I’m not saying you are stupid, but you are acting stupid. Michigans board can probably due things graphically ours can’t (you know, like how a GT3 would blow a Pinto off the road). The difference between a $1,000 TV and a TV the same size that’s $6,000 is about capabilities and quality of video. They make both a $1,000 and $6,000 TV because some people can afford all the bells and whistles and some people can’t.
Read the articles the UM and Marshall paid the same for the scoreboards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT