ADVERTISEMENT

Video Board

What u talking about?? We bought a Hyundai?? $6 mil worth ? UM spent the same
What the fvck are you even talking about. First it’s Michigan is getting two boards and a control room but are spending 41 mil we are only getting a board that cost 6 mil so you bitch about that. Get called out for it being a stupid ass argument then come back with this. I know a previous poster said they don’t like calling people stupid. Well I sure don’t have a problem with it. You are a dumbass with an obvious agenda because your buddy didn’t get hired, OMalley, and got fired, Small.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
What the fvck are you even talking about. First it’s Michigan is getting two boards and a control room but are spending 41 mil we are only getting a board that cost 6 mil so you bitch about that. Get called out for it being a stupid ass argument then come back with this. I know a previous poster said they don’t like calling people stupid. Well I sure don’t have a problem with it. You are a dumbass with an obvious agenda because your buddy didn’t get hired, OMalley, and got fired, Small.
I acknowledged UM was getting 2. I acknowledged UM was getting a control room. But I questioned where is our control room?? Why is UM at $41 mil minus $13 mil for the boards?? Are the boards like $6 mil but the install is another $6 mil they haven’t told us about?? Is Chad.right and that money would have been better spent elsewhere on the stadium?

Childs Play Chucky GIF

I acknowledged UM was getting 2. I acknowledged UM was getting a control room. But I questioned where is our control room?? Why is UM at $41 mil minus $13 mil for the boards?? Are the boards like $6 mil but the install is another $6 mil they haven’t told us about?? Is Chad.right and that money would have been better spent elsewhere on the stadium?
Our control room is probably in the press box. I know yours is very small and can’t think past a superficial level but try to use your brain and think critically for once in your life.

And didn’t chad vote to spend the money on the board? I’m pretty sure that was unanimous so would that mean chad is all talk?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Our control room is probably in the press box. I know yours is very small and can’t think past a superficial level but try to use your brain and think critically for once in your life.

And didn’t chad vote to spend the money on the board? I’m pretty sure that was unanimous so would that mean chad is all talk?
So UM has a whole separate building for their video board but Marshall does it from the press box. Got it. Good investment

Maybe because we don’t make $50 million from our tv deal nor do we have a $198 million revenues coming in. It’s the same reason some people drive a ford pinto and some drive a rolls Royce
So you’re agreeing with me, all hat and no cattle. We buy the 5 th biggest video board in the country but can’t afford to run it or put content on it

You should have been the 47th President’s V.P. translator. Only person I know that can take a statement from a person, project a completely silly assumption of the meaning, and then use the entire word salad as your arguing points. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!
Mods, do your thing.

So you’re agreeing with me, all hat and no cattle. We buy the 5 th biggest video board in the country but can’t afford to run it or put content on it
Not at all moron. We don’t have the funds for the extra crap like a separate control room. It will be controlled from the same place as the previous one has been. Hell it’s probably controlled from a laptop with editing software something I’m sure is included in the cost of the board itself. It’s the same reason some people buy a land rover and others buy a used 2012 ford explorer. It has nothing to do with hats and cattle it’s about what you can afford.

Not at all moron. We don’t have the funds for the extra crap like a separate control room. It will be controlled from the same place as the previous one has been. Hell it’s probably controlled from a laptop with editing software something I’m sure is included in the cost of the board itself. It’s the same reason some people buy a land rover and others buy a used 2012 ford explorer. It has nothing to do with hats and cattle it’s about what you can afford.
Why you so sure the cost is included??
It’s more like we both bought land rovers, except one guy can’t afford the gas and insurance!!
All hat no cattle

Why you so sure the cost is included??
It’s more like we both bought land rovers, except one guy can’t afford the gas and insurance!!
All hat no cattle
Because instead of assuming like you have done, I did the research myself. It’s controlled from a computer. There are upgrades available, just like with cars. We probably opted for the base model, still nice, but Michigan went with the all leather interior and heated seats.

Last edited:
Because instead of assuming like you have done, I did the research myself. It’s controlled from a computer. There are upgrades available, just like with cars. We probably opted for the base model, still nice, but Michigan went with the all leather interior and heated seats.

so why is some guy running around bragging about how he has the 5th biggest video board in the country??? in a few months you will be wanting Kayo back.

so why is some guy running around bragging about how he has the 5th biggest video board in the country???
For the same reason that fans from a school that never win a game cheer. “We’re #1!” It’s what fans do.

(Think Rod Serling voiceover)
Here, we find a man, let’s call him Sluggo72.
He finds himself asking questions with no rhyme or reason, arguing with others by taking their responses and creating inaccurate assumptions in an endless time warp of wasted energy. He is banished into the Hunger Games novel, where every word he speaks is liltingly repeated by the mocking jays. Here Sluggo72 will remain….in the Twilight Zone!

Reactions: putnam green
so why is some guy running around bragging about how he has the 5th biggest video board in the country??? in a few months you will be wanting Kayo back.
Are you seriously asking why a guy is bragging about how large it is, rather than how it is used?

(Think Rod Serling voiceover)
Here, we find a man, let’s call him Sluggo72.
He finds himself asking questions with no rhyme or reason, arguing with others by taking their responses and creating inaccurate assumptions in an endless time warp of wasted energy. He is banished into the Hunger Games novel, where every word he speaks is liltingly repeated by the mocking jays. Here Sluggo72 will remain….in the Twilight Zone!
Do these ever work for you?

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
Hey everyone, just "cool it" until 72 hits that billion $$$ Power Ball jackpot and then we can all put flowers in our hair and sit around singing some 60s "love in" music from Woodstock!!

Maybe they can project pictures of the stadium on that big new board and give the illusion that more people are actually attending the games.

geezer - I get what you’re saying. Maybe this type of improvement will in fact draw the casual fan into going?
Yep. How they use it to get the fans engaged will be key. Ads and blaring rap music wont cut it. They have the latest tech at their disposal, use it to improve the game day experience for all!

Yep. How they use it to get the fans engaged will be key. Ads and blaring rap music wont cut it. They have the latest tech at their disposal, use it to improve the game day experience for all!

Don't want advertising?
Then don't complain when the ticket prices or anything gets increased.

Don't like rap music? Tough. It's very much a part of the student culture now. Get your heads out of the 50's.

Don't want advertising?
Then don't complain when the ticket prices or anything gets increased.

Don't like rap music? Tough. It's very much a part of the student culture now. Get your heads out of the 50's.
When the under 40 crowd starts donating the bucks and buying season tix, then they can mouth off. I don't see many of them doing either.

When the under 40 crowd starts donating the bucks and buying season tix, then they can mouth off. I don't see many of them doing either.
And this is why Marshall is where it is. This type of attitude will keep Marshall down. Long gone are the days of just. Wing a Marshall fan. Now it’s all about engagement and that includes rap music and black helmets among other things Get them early

And this is why Marshall is where it is. This type of attitude will keep Marshall down. Long gone are the days of just. Wing a Marshall fan. Now it’s all about engagement and that includes rap music and black helmets among other things Get them early
Do you know anyone that thinks our game day atmosphere is good? Maybe Aaron.
Point being, any marketer knows you cater to your customer base. It's not all about the students, ****, they don't come anyway.
You play a variety of music, have engaging graphics and organize the whole event so it's not a cluster****. Age has nothing to do with any of those.

Marshall needs to same attitude as a minor league baseball game. Constant action when play isn't going on.

Ads pay the bills for sure but if that's all they can do with this new one, it was time and money wasted.

Just play ‘70’s music. Best music evah!
We can't do that, the players and students will be bored. Have no idea on how to react, they wouldn't play their best, SLAM their black helmets to the ground in disgust, and the students would leave early. LOL!

Then fans could blame Huff and Spears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT