ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Will Smith/Martin Lawrence Mowers Gasparilla Bowl: Marshall vs. UCF

And think, there are some delusional MU fans who still think that The Herd belongs in the AAC...

2 turnovers for free points and we should fold the program up?

If you’re a baseball fan what the hell have you been able to keep up your hopes in that program for??

be quiet

2 turnovers for free points and we should fold the program up?

If you’re a baseball fan what the hell have you been able to keep up your hopes in that program for??

be quiet

I said nothing about 'folding the program up'. Perhaps you should go back and read a post before spouting off.

And you can go piss up a rope for all I care.

I said nothing about 'folding the program up'. Perhaps you should go back and read a post before spouting off.

And you can go piss up a rope for all I care.

marshall baseball should have been packed in and scrapped, put the money in softbal instead of the waste

The lowlights of this game should be played on repeat in the weight room everyday until the 2020 opener.

marshall baseball should have been packed in and scrapped, put the money in softbal instead of the waste

And what does that have to do with the football program or the bowl game today? I understand that it can be difficult for many to stay on topic, but please try a little harder.

Reactions: Elkview
Jeez

42c7bd1c-1136-42be-bc6b-60fea82f378a_text.gif

We could lose 100-0, Aaron would still say he is happy as a clam just to be a fan, and Doc is still the best coach of all time. Nothing matters to him, he is in the matrix and he is programed to be super-happy with the team no matter what happens

He's like one of the androids in the TV show Westworld.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Another defensive stop... Gotta give the D credit for still playing hard. Easily could have packed it in with the offense giving up 14 early to go down 21-0.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Another defensive stop... Gotta give the D credit for still playing hard. Easily could have packed it in with the offense giving up 14 early to go down 21-0.
I've seen this movie a bunch of times this season though - INT FUMB PUNT FUMB FUMB, before long that D just wears out and the flood gates open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT