ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Will Smith/Martin Lawrence Mowers Gasparilla Bowl: Marshall vs. UCF

I’m hoping he gets the funk over with and we see a new QB rest of game. Greens gotta play like the SF game last year

Why does it take an eternity for our plays to develop? I know, IG.

horrible coaching. Green isn't very good, but just watch the rest of the players. Nothing meshes. It's like they're all out there doing their own thing.

Reactions: Elkview
horrible coaching. Green isn't very good, but just watch the rest of the players. Nothing meshes. It's like they're all out there doing their own thing.

the reason is because when Green is in there we have to try all the trick plays and ridiculous plays in order to create Any offense.

Minus the turnovers this is exactly like BSU and really charlotte. The defense is going to lose their edge soon from the offense not being able to put up points. Worst offense I have seen at Marshall in years

UCF leading 24-7 at halftime and they receive the 2nd half kick off.

If they come out and score on the first drive of the 2nd half, I don't think MU has any chance left.

Doc is either really bad or really lazy.
tenor.gif

One objective was to keep their offense off the field. We are doing that.
Are you kidding me? UcF is one of the bottom teams in time of possession in the country. Hope to goodness you are joking but would not be surprised if that was Doc's plan

You guys are right... We wouldn't want an up-and-coming NFL offensive coordinator/QB coach to come back and lead his alma mater.

Im sure WVU has a TE's coach that will get us all excited in a few years when Doc retires.

Take away the touchdowns and we trail 3 to 0..

Maybe. Take away the turnovers and their offense is on the field a lot more. No promises we could keep them off the board. Worst offense we have had in years. I would rather have a Brian Anderson led offense than this garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT