ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Will Smith/Martin Lawrence Mowers Gasparilla Bowl: Marshall vs. UCF

Maybe. Take away the turnovers and their offense is on the field a lot more. No promises we could keep them off the board. Worst offense we have had in years. I would rather have a Brian Anderson led offense than this garbage.

Now that's a slight on Brian. I don't remember his stats or play ever being this bad. At least not for an entire season.

If you had referenced Mark Cann, then I could agree with you.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
We have no team speed. As soon as they turn up field there is no one that can catch them. Recruiting has fallen off so bad. Go back and watch highlights from 2014 and compare them to now. We need a complete overhaul.

In 10 years with Doc as the HC I can't say I have ever seen us run that play UCF just ran. I know several other teams have gashed us with it. You think we'd learn.

We are seeing some great play calling and execution by the OL....too bad it's not on our side of the line...

Reactions: johns1124
In 10 years with Doc as the HC I can't say I have ever seen us run that play UCF just ran. I know several other teams have gashed us with it. You think we'd learn.

Can you imagine the possibilities if MU would run that play with Knox? Or better yet, how Rockhead would've done with that type of play.

Can you imagine the possibilities if MU would run that play with Knox? Or better yet, how Rockhead would've done with that type of play.
Grooms, Butler, Remi, Essray, King, Rockhead, and Knox. Hardly ever use them in the pass game. Could you imagine Grooms and Butler mismatched on LB in the open field? Evidently our coaching staff can't.

Reactions: mubaseballking
The lack of composure right now is sad....Beckett needs to be smarter. He left his game status up to officials. Also glad to see #2 standing there smiling at the penalty with his hands down his pants.

I used to hate you guys but now I just feel sorry for you. You'd really be better off being in the MAC. Conf USA is God awful

I used to hate you guys but now I just feel sorry for you. You'd really be better off being in the MAC. Conf USA is God awful
HopefulShoddyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Guys, you SHOULDN’T BE TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT YOUR TEAM! That’s only for fake fans!!! There is NOTHING wrong with this game!

The play calling during this series is atrocious. I swear Doc has absolutely no feel for the flow of the game. We should be running hurry up and pushing the ball down the field. Instead we're calling plays like we're up 10 with 4 minutes left in the game. Maybe he does't sit on 10 point leads. He's just incapable of coaching any differently.

Reactions: mubaseballking
The play calling during this series is atrocious. I swear Doc has absolutely no feel for the flow of the game. We should be running hurry up and pushing the ball down the field. Instead we're calling plays like we're up 10 with 4 minutes left in the game. Maybe he does't sit on 10 point leads. He's just incapable of coaching any differently.

Remember when Marshall used to run more offensive plays than any other program every game? Yeah, I miss those days.

You're down by 23 points, late in the 3rd quarter, and on 3rd and 19 you run the ball? JFC.

My middle school football coach had a bigger set on him in terms of play calling.

You're down by 23 points, late in the 3rd quarter, and on 3rd and 19 you run the ball? JFC.

My middle school football coach had a bigger set on him in terms of play calling.
Classic Doc Holliday. I really can't stand him anymore. I really can't.

Our players need to stop talking trash to the UCF players. Really. Have some respect for yourselves. You're getting destroyed and you're out here talking trash. UCF's QB just laughing.

Our players need to stop talking trash to the UCF players. Really. Have some respect for yourselves. You're getting destroyed and you're out here talking trash. UCF's QB just laughing.

my favorite is when the QB throws the ball 20 yards away from a receiver and out DB raises his arms in an “incomplete” motion and pounds his chest like he did something.

oh and Isaiah Green is still bad.

No leadership or discipline. We have captain that would rather do the electric slide and get in Twitter wars with fans

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT